Second generation biofuels yield more energy efficient output than conventional fossil fuels and are environment-friendly as well. Other enabling factors such as favourable environmental regulations & policies, investments/funds provided by the North American and European governments for R&D and commercialization of second generation biofuels, also drive growth of the second generation biofuels market. The global second generation biofuels market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 49.4% over 2014 - 2020 and it is expected to be valued at $ 23.9 billion in 2020.
Based on biofuel types, the market is segmented into Cellulosic ethanol, Biodiesel, Biobutanol, BioDME and others. Currently, most of the second generation biofuels, such as Cellulosic ethanol, (algae-based) Biodiesel are in the initial stages of commercialization, whilst Biobutanol and BioDME are in the laboratory/pilot production phase. Attributed to usage of high yield feedstock (algae), coupled with high potential for reduction of GHG emissions, it is estimated that Biodiesel will garner the largest market share in terms of production (among the other types of second generation biofuels).
Do Inquiry For Sample Report On Second Generation Biofuels Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-second-generation-biofuels-market-fuel-49104#SampleRequest
Geographically, the second generation biofuels market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. Owing to favorable regulations and financial support from the governments of developed regions - North America and Europe, have garnered majority market share in 2013, however, this scenario would change by 2020.
To leverage opportunities in the second generation biofuels market, many companies are setting up plants for production of such biofuels. Some of the key manufacturing companies profiled in the report are Algenol Biofuels, Abengoa bioenergy, POET-DSM, GranBio, INEOS Bio, Inbicon, Clariant, ZeaChem, DuPont Industrial Biosciences and Fiberight LLC.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global second generation biofuels market with current and future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets in the market
- The analysis helps in understanding strategies adopted by various companies for the growth of the global second generation biofuels market
- SWOT analysis of the key market players are provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the producers of second generation biofuels
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the second generation biofuels market is provided. For example, the government subsidies will drive the market; however, high initial capital investment and complexity in production process is expected to hinder the market growth
- The current market conditions of global second generation biofuels market across all geographic regions are comprehensively analyzed; issues and potentials related to commercial production and feedstock availability are detailed in the report
- The quantitative analysis of the market through 2013 - 2020 is provided to elaborate the market potential
Visit Complete Table Of Content On Second Generation Biofuels Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-second-generation-biofuels-market-fuel-49104#tableOfContent
- The second generation biofuels market is segmented based on fuel types, feedstock types and geography.
MARKET BY FUEL TYPE
- Cellulosic ethanol
MARKET BY FEEDSTOCK TYPE
- Simple lignocellulose
- Complex lignocellulose
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.