Managed Security Services (MSS) refers to the remote monitoring and management of IT security functions by third-party service providers in order to effectively protect the sensitive data of the organizations. The task of information security is becoming more complex with the growth of the business in terms of size and structure, and utilization of mobile devices, social media, cloud services and big data. Rising number of security attacks and malicious practices by organized cyber criminals have been creating concerns among of all sectors of businesses. Additionally, increased complexities in network infrastructure and lack of capital and skilled IT professionals are proving to be major hindrances in data security management. In such scenario, the outsourcing of security task to managed security service providers has emerged as a lucrative option for the organizations. Managed security services may either be delivered by setting up necessary security infrastructure on-site in the organization, or completely controlled by the service provider from remote location.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report On Managed Security Services Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-managed-security-services-market-49168#SampleRequest
The trend of BYOD adoption at workplaces to improve the productivity by allowing the employee to access corporate data via personal devices has been rising, thereby increasing the need for data security. Lack of capital resources and skilled IT staff has been diverting organizations from in-house security management. Additionally, compliance requirements for data security are stimulating the organizations to outsource the data security tasks. However, reluctance to share sensitive data and varying customer demands regarding security package are the major challenges for the market. Further, the growing awareness and concerns about data breaches would create the opportunities for MSSPs in the future.
The global managed security services market is segmented on the basis of deployment mode, organization size, application, verticals and geography. Application segment include managed IPS/IDS, Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS), Unified threat management (UTM), firewall management, and endpoint security. Deployment mode includes cloud-based and on-premise or customer-premise equipment deployment mode. The organizations are divided into small- and medium-sized businesses and large businesses. Verticals segment includes BFSI, telecom and IT, retail, healthcare, manufacturing sectors and other. Key players in MSS market include IBM, HP, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell SecureWorks, AT&T, Computer Science Corp., Symantec Corp., Fortinet Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. and BT Group.
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of MSS market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Porter’s five forces analysis and a SWOT analysis of the key market players are provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by them
- The value chain analysis of the industry provides a clear view of key intermediaries involved and elaborates their roles and value addition at every stage in the chain
- The quantitative analysis of the market through 2013–2020 is provided to elaborate the market potential
Visit Complete Table Of Content On Managed Security Services Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-managed-security-services-market-49168#tableOfContent
Key Market Segments:
- The market is segmented on the basis of deployment mode, organization size, application, verticals and geography.
- Deployment Mode:
- Hosted or cloud-based MSS
- On-premise or customer-premise equipment (CPE) MSS
- Organization Size:
Small- and Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Managed IPS and IDS
- Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS)
- Unified threat management (UTM)
- Secured information and event management (SIEM)
- Firewall management
- Endpoint Security
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecom & IT
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell SecureWorks
- Computer Science Corp.
- Symantec Corp.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- BT Group
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.