IVIG is a sterile solution of antibodies collected from healthy donors, which is administered through the veins into the body. Currently, the immunoglobulin industry is growing on account of increasing FDA/EMA approvals and government support. IVIG usage against the conditions within the criteria (i.e. FDA/EMA approved indications) have increased greatly and the largest increase found in Chronic Inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), Hypogammaglobulinemia and immunodeficiency diseases. In addition, there has been a substantial increase in IVIG prescriptions for the treatment of off-label indications, such as, specific antibody deficiency, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Inflammatory Myopathies and others. However, factors such as the high cost of IVIG treatment, side effects associated with use of IVIG, stringent government regulations and a lengthy product approval process would hamper its market growth. Despite several challenges such as inadequate supply of immunoglobulins, stringent regulatory policies and the high cost associated with IVIG treatments, the global IVIG market would witness notable growth during the forecast period.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report On Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-intravenous-immunoglobulin-market-49169#SampleRequest
Global IVIG market is segmented based on its types, application and geography. The application segment includes Hypogammaglobulinemia, Chronic Inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), Immunodeficiency diseases, Congenital AIDS, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL), Myasthenia Gravis, Multifocal motor neuropathy, Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), Kawasaki disease, Guillain-Barre syndrome, and others. Hypogammaglobulinemia, Chronic Inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) holds a dominant share in the market due to a large patient population and the unavailability of effective alternatives for IVIG treatment. Geographically, the report covers five key regions, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. Presently, North America occupies a majority of the market followed by the Asia Pacific region. High adoption of IVIG therapies and a large pool of patient population in the North American region is a prime factor responsible for the growth of the North America IVIG market. However, in the Asia-pacific region, growing awareness for immunodeficiency disease & neurological disorders along with the increasing preference towards IVIG therapies, largely drives the market. The companies profiled in this report include Baxter international Inc., CSL Limited, Grifols S.A, Octapharma Ag, Kedrion Pharma, LFB group, Biotest AG, china Biologics products Ltd, Bayer Healthcare, and others.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Global IVIG market. For instance, a large patient population and favorable government regulations will drive the Global IVIG market; however, the high cost of IVIG treatment and the associated risk of infection is likely to be a major restraint for the market.
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and market potential for the period of 2014–2021, in terms of volume and value
- The report covers a comprehensive analysis of all the geographic regions that help in determining the prevailing opportunities in these geographies. Government regulations regarding IVIG production and purification are discussed in detail
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers of IVIG) helps in understanding the market scenario across geographies
- SWOT analysis of the key market players is provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the companies
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2021 that help in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
Visit Complete Table Of Content On Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-intravenous-immunoglobulin-market-49169#tableOfContent
KEY MARKET SEGMENT:
Global IVIG market is segmented based on the application, types and geography
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Chronic Inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Immunodeficiency diseases
- Congenital AIDS
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multifocal motor neuropathy
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
- Kawasaki disease
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
MARKET BY TYPE
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.