Splendid Views, Extensive Amenities Make Property Premier Choice Among Dana Point Hotels
DANA POINT, CA -- (Marketwired) -- May 18, 2016 -- Parents and kids alike are in for a treat this summer when they book a stay at the ocean view Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, where family fun begins at check-in and memories are made to last a lifetime.
Perched atop the dramatic bluffs of the Pacific Coast, this hotel near Dana Point Harbor offers families an array of amenities and services: Kids are welcomed upon arrival with an exclusive ticket to the property's weekly family movie night in the resort's movie style seating, Pacific Learning Center, complete with complimentary popcorn, sweets and drinks. The ticket also ensures a complimentary Sunday morning breakfast for children at The Vue, which includes chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon and freshly-squeezed orange juice. Also at the front desk, kids are handed a passport that guides them on a treasure hunt through the resort, ultimately leading them back to the front desk to collect a special prize.
Throughout their stay, families of all ages will find no shortage of entertaining on-site recreational activities. This Orange County beach resort's two heated pools offer spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, as well as Jacuzzi spas, plentiful cushioned lounge chairs and shade umbrellas. Kids love the aquatic fun at the Splash Zone, which features fountains, surfboards, a water bucket dump tank and children's wading pool. The expansive Del Mar Lawn offers plenty of room for uninhibited romping and spontaneous games of Capture the Flag, bocce ball or ping pong. Meanwhile, volleyball fans will appreciate the sand courts at Doheny State Beach. An easy walk from the resort, the beach features more than one mile of sandy coast and some of the best swimming and surfing in California. At low tide, tide pools offer surprises for the whole family.
Craving a two-wheeled adventure? This Dana Point hotel with ocean view offers complimentary bicycle rentals; the concierge can map out many cycling tours through beautiful Dana Point Harbor and along the sands of Doheny and several other nearby beaches. And later, neighboring Dana Point Harbor offers guests a chance to stretch their sea legs on Captain Dave's Dolphin and Whale Watching Safari, which brings passengers close enough to smell the majestic creatures' breath!
The region's summer event calendar adds an extra element of entertainment for guests of the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa. Upcoming events at or near this Pacific Coast Highway hotel include:
- A memorable Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa 4th of July BBQ on the lawn of The Vue restaurant, which offers guests a front-row seat to the Dana Point City Fireworks Extravaganza.
- Every Friday in June, adjacent Lantern Bay Park offers free alfresco Movies in the Park, featuring free popcorn and children's film favorites on the lawn. The 2016 movie season includes "Inside Out" (June 3), "The Good Dinosaur" (June 10), "Pan" (June 17) and "Minions" (June 24). Hot and cold beverages, snacks and candy are available to purchase at the park snack bar; all proceeds benefit a local Dana Point school or non-profit.
- July 10-Aug. 21, the Dana Point Summer Concert Series features free 90-minute outdoor concerts at various Dana Point locations. Bring a blanket or low-back lawn chair and sample food and beverages from local vendors at each show.
- The July 25-26 Doheny Surf Festival is a two-day annual celebration of the southern California surfing lifestyle. This event features live music, local delicacies, a Surfers Vendor Village, surf contest, healthy living demonstrations, surfer art and collectables, a Classic Woody Car Show and more.
- The Aug. 27-28 Ohana Music Festival at Doheny State Beach showcases the talents of Eddie Vedder and Lana Del Rey. In addition to offering a full day in the sun with a diverse musical lineup, Ohana donates a portion of proceeds to the San Onofre Parks Foundation, a California non-profit that works cooperatively with California State Parks to develop, preserve and enhance the recreation and experience offered by California's unique and beautiful coastal parks.
Following a day full of fun and adventure, the resort's spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites beckon relaxation with designer duvets and plush mattresses that ensure a rejuvenating night's sleep for all, while upscale bathrooms feature granite counter tops and premium bath amenities. Other available conveniences include in-room dining, high-speed Wi-Fi access and a variety of entertainment options. Turn your dream vacation into a reality at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa.
About the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa
The Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa offers a spectacular setting for your family's Southern California retreat. This Dana Point hotel features a picturesque location overlooking the Pacific Ocean, mere steps from Doheny State Beach. Spacious, intelligently appointed hotel rooms offer casual elegance and contemporary comforts, while luxury amenities provide everything needed for a remarkable stay. Relaxation and stunning views enhance the The Spa at Laguna Cliffs experience, which delivers results-oriented treatments in a serene environment. Guests will enjoy a cutting-edge fitness center, two heated pools, a family-friendly Splash Zone and innovative cuisine at The Vue. Those seeking a business, social event or wedding venue will appreciate the property's 50,000 square feet of versatile event space and professional planning staff. With an outstanding location in Dana Point near Laguna and Newport Beach, the resort provides easy access to notable destinations such as San Juan Capistrano, the birthplace of Orange County, and sophisticated shopping, dining and entertainment at Dana Point Harbor, not to mention championship golf courses and California's best surfing locales. Book at stay at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa today for the ultimate Southern California experience.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=3009824
CONTACT: Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa 25135 Park Lantern Dana Point, California 92629 USA Phone: +1-949-661-5000 http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/snadp-laguna-cliffs-marriott-resort-and-spa/
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71