WiseGuyReports.com adds “Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook Market Research 2016 analysis and forecast” report to its research database.
“Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest region specific policy reports from GlobalData, which offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy markets in the region. The report covers fifteen key countries in the region, providing the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry in each of the countries. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the each country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Complete report details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/asia-pacific-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by countries in the APAC region to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in the region both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the region.
- The report discussed the policy scenario in 15 key countries of the APAC region - Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- The report discusses how the region fares in renewable energy deployment and compares the 15 countries based on the use of different types or incentives.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable enrgy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries in the region.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Get the Best Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/asia-pacific-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 13
1.2 List of Figures 14
2 Introduction 15
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 15
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 15
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Australia 16
3.1 Overview 16
3.2 Renewable Energy Policy Framework 17
3.2.1 Renewable Energy Target Scheme 17
3.2.2 Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership 23
3.2.3 Renewable Energy Demonstration Program 23
3.2.4 Clean Energy Initiative 23
3.2.5 Renewable Energy Venture Capital Fund 24
3.2.6 Climate Change Grant Program 25
3.2.7 Carbon Pricing Mechanism 25
3.2.8 Clean Energy Finance Corporation 25
3.3 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, Australia, Federal Incentives 25
3.3.1 Solar Cities Program 26
3.3.2 Collaboration on Building Solar Future 26
3.4 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind, Australia, Federal Incentives 27
3.4.1 National Code for Wind Farm Construction 27
3.4.2 Mechanisms Supporting Grid-Connected Wind Power 27
3.5 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Geothermal, Australia, Federal Incentives 28
3.5.1 Geothermal Drilling Program 28
3.6 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Energy Efficiency, Australia, Federal Incentives 29
3.6.1 Energy Savings Initiative 29
3.6.2 Tax Breaks for Green Buildings 29
3.7 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Australia, State Level Policies and Incentives 29
3.7.1 South Australia 29
3.7.2 New South Wales 31
3.7.3 Victoria 31
3.7.4 Tasmania 32
3.7.5 Queensland 33
3.7.6 Australian Capital Territory 33
3.7.7 Western Australia 33
4 Renewable Energy Policy, China 34
4.1 Overview 34
4.2 Renewable Energy Law 35
4.2.1 Renewable Energy Targets 36
4.2.2 Feed-in Tariff 37
4.2.3 Taxation Measures 37
4.2.4 Grid Access 38
4.2.5 Interconnection Standards 38
4.2.6 Special Fund for Renewable Energy Development 38
4.2.7 Renewable Energy Law Amendments 38
4.3 International Science and Technology Co-operation Program for New and Renewable Energy 39
4.4 Shandong Province Village Renewable Energy Regulations 39
4.5 The 12th Five-Year Plan 40
4.6 New Carbon Intensity Target 40
4.7 China to Join International Renewable Energy Agency 40
4.8 Renewable Energy Tariff Surcharge Grant Funds Management Approach 40
4.9 Renewable Electricity Bonus 41
4.10 Carbon Tax and Carbon Pricing 41
4.11 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, China 41
4.11.1 Golden Sun Program 42
4.11.2 Building Integrated PV Subsidy Program 43
4.11.3 Feed-in Tariff for Solar Projects 44
4.11.4 Distributed PV Power Generation Project 44
4.11.5 Notice of the National Energy Administration and China Development Bank on Supporting the Financial
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/asia-pacific-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349