WiseGuyReports.com adds “Middle East and Africa Renewable Energy Policy Handbook Market Research 2016 analysis and forecast” report to its research database.
“Middle East and Africa Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest region specific policy reports from GlobalData, that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy markets in the region. The report covers twelve key countries in the region, providing the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry in each of the countries. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the each country. The countries covered in the report Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Morocco, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Syria, and UAE.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report discussed the policy scenario in 12 key countries of the MEA region - Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Morocco, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Syria, and UAE.
- The report covers the different policy measures and incentives used by countries in the MEA region to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in the region both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the region.
- The report discusses how the region fares in renewable energy deployment and compares the 12 countries against the use of different types or incentives.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries in the region.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 8
2.2 Globaldata Report Guidance 8
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Algeria 9
3.1 Overview 9
3.2 Power Sector Reforms 9
3.3 Key Electricity Policies 10
3.4 Feed in Tariffs for Wind and Solar 11
3.5 Foreign Investment Laws and Regulations 13
4 Renewable Energy Policy, Egypt 14
4.1 Overview 14
4.2 Electricity Law 15
4.3 Power Sector Reforms 15
4.4 Build, Own, Operate, and Transfer Scheme 16
4.5 Renewable Energy Policies 16
4.6 Feed-in Tariffs 17
5 Renewable Energy Policy, Iran 20
5.1 Overview 20
5.2 Key Energy Reforms 20
5.3 Renewable Power Policy 22
6 Renewable Energy Policy, Iraq 24
6.1 Overview 24
6.2 Electricity Master Plan to 2030 24
6.2.1 Privatization Plans 25
6.3 Renewable Energy Policy 26
6.4 Foreign Investment Scenario 26
6.5 Policies for Foreign Investment in the Power Market 26
7 Renewable Energy Policy, Israel 28
7.1 Overview 28
7.2 Independent Electricity Generation Policy 29
7.3 Feed-in Tariff for Solar PV and Wind Power 30
7.4 State Subsidy for Generation from Solar PV and Wind Power 30
7.5 Renewable Energy Targets 31
Complete report details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/middle-east-and-africa-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349