WiseGuyReports.com adds “Egypt Renewable Energy Policy Handbook Market Research 2016 analysis and forecast” report to its research database.
“Egypt Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Complete report details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/egypt-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Egypt to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Egypt both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Egypt.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes
Get the Best Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/egypt-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Egypt 5
3.1 Overview 5
3.2 Electricity Law 6
3.3 Power Sector Reforms 6
3.4 Build, Own, Operate, and Transfer Scheme 7
3.5 Renewable Energy Policies 7
3.6 Feed-in Tariffs 8
4 Appendix 11
4.1 Definitions 11
4.1.1 Power 11
4.1.2 Installed Capacity 11
4.1.3 Electricity Generation 11
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption 11
4.1.5 Solar Power 11
4.1.6 Renewable Energy Resources 11
4.2 Abbreviations 12
4.3 Bibliography 12
4.4 Coverage 12
4.5 Methodology 13
4.5.1 Secondary Research 13
4.6 Disclaimer 14
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/egypt-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349