3D display provides three dimensional visualization and a sense of depth to the viewer. 3D display is an emerging technology increasingly adopted in various fields such as gaming, photography, video, education, defense and engineering simulation. It is one of the new developments in the electronic industry as it offers a very immersive 3D viewing experience. Consumer electronics manufacturers (CEMs) are trying to change the user experience by enhancing their product displays to deliver fine 3D content. Increasing demand of 3D visualization in the entertainment, gaming, defence and medical are propelling the market growth. However, high cost of the 3D display and lack of 3D content may hinder the market growth. Growing demands of the 3D display in TV’s, smart phones and health care should supplement the growth of this market.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-3d-display-market-49154#RequestSample
Panasonic has launched a 3D display TV that offers full network connectivity and 3D visualization. Toshiba recently developed the L54 series TV that offers a full 3D screen experience with active motion & resolution panels. The 3D movie, Avatar, released in 2009, received a very positive response from the audiences.
The market is segmented on the basis of types, technologies, access methods, application and geography. The type segment includes volumetric display, stereoscopic display and HMD. 3D volumetric displays are useful in displaying 3D content. The technology segment comprises of DLP RPTV, PDP, OLED and LED. On the basis of the access method, the market can be classified as screen based display and micro display. The application segment includes TV, smartphones, monitor, mobile computing devices, movie projectors, HMD and others. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Key players in the market include Sony Corp., Panasonic Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Corp., Toshiba Corp., Sharp Corp., 3D fusion, 3DIcon, Fujifilm Corp. and Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
Visit Complete Report With Table Of Content @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-3d-display-market-49154#tableOfContent
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the 3D display market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to showcase the financial attractiveness of the market
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
The market is segmented on the basis of types, technologies, access methods, application and geography.
MARKET BY TYPE
- Volumetric display
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
- DLP RPTV
MARKET BY ACCESS METHODS
- Screen based display
- Micro display
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Mobile computing devices
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Sony Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Corp.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Sharp Corp.
- 3D fusion
- Fujifilm Corp.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.