Energy management system (EMS) is one of the emerging technology that enable an organization to collect real-time information on the energy use through monitoring, assessing, and visualizing energy consumption. This concept not only monitors energy consumption but also helps make data driven decisions and enhances enterprise-level operation and financial decisions.
Energy Management Systems are gaining popularity since they help gain competitive advantage, increase productivity and reduce energy cost. In addition, the government policies towards energy conservation & the limited availability of fossils is drawing attention of the corporates. Every industry small or big is running with the help of energy, so it is essential to deploy Energy Management systems for better use and management of energy. Although technology is advancing at a brisk pace, the end-use clients may not be adopting the same as quickly. Most of the potential buyers of energy management systems are at a stage where they are aware about the benefits of implementing such system, but prefer to use traditional technology and applications, primarily due to high switching costs. Financial barriers, limited expertise and fragmented stakeholders are some of the key challenges for the Energy Management System market.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/energy-management-systems-market-49161#RequestSample
The Energy Management System market is segmented on the basis of Type, Verticals, End users, Components and Geography. The component segment includes Sensors, Display Units, Smart Meter, Smart Plug, Thermostats and Others. On the basis of Vertical, the market is segmented as Power & Energy, Telecom & IT, Manufacturing, Enterprise, Healthcare and Others. The market is also bifurcated with respect to the type of Energy Management Systems as Home Energy Management System (HEMS), Building Energy Management System (BEMS), and Industrial Energy Management System (IEMS). The key players discussed in Energy Management system market are Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Honeywell International, Inc., Elster Energy, Johnson controls, Inc., Gridpoint, Inc., IBM, C3 Energy and Others.
- The study provides the in- depth analysis of the Energy Management System Market with current & future trends to explicate the looming investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to showcase the financial attractiveness of the market
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
The market is segmented on the basis of Components, Type, Verticals, End-User and Geography.
Visit Complete Report With Table Of Content @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/energy-management-systems-market-49161#tableOfContent
MARKET BY COMPONENTS
MARKET BY TYPE
- Home Energy Management System (HEMS)
- Building Energy Management System (BEMS)
- Industrial Energy Management System (IEMS)
MARKET BY VERTICAL
- Power & Energy
- Telecom & IT
MARKET BY END-USER
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia- Pacific
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Elster Energy
- Johnson controls, Inc.
- Grid point, Inc.
- C3 Energy
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.