GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – UK”. The report is an essential source of information and an analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of the UK. The report identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights on the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of the UK. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
In 2014, the UK`s population was approximately 64.2 million. The major factors contributing to the growth in the population are increase in net migration and decrease in death rate. The UK policymakers are now presented with the problems of a Eurozone crisis, a declining population of the working age group and an increasing elderly population. The pharmaceutical market in the UK was estimated at $28.8 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach approximately $43.2 billion by 2020 with a projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.4%. The medical devices market size was approximately $14.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach approximately $17.9 billion by 2020 with a projected CAGR of 4.5%.
To Inquire more about this Research Report – http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=117657
- Overview of the pharmaceutical and medical devices market of the UK including the market size, market segmentation, key drivers and barriers.
- Profile and SWOT analysis of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Roche and Merck. The key players covered for the medical devices market are Essilor International, GlaxoSmithKline, DePuy Companies, Johnson & Johnson and B.Braun.
- Insightful review on the reimbursement and regulatory landscape. Analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices.
- A detailed analysis of the political and economic environment of the UK including the economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure.
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges for growth that exist in the healthcare market of the UK.
To avail DISCOUNT for this Report – http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=117657
The report on the UK comprehensively covers both the pharmaceutical and the medical devices markets of the UK. The report will enhance your decision making capability.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market of the UK.
- Drive revenue by understanding the key trends, and reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical and medical devices market segments and companies likely to impact the the UK healthcare market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of the various competitors.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the healthcare market of the UK.
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441