Travelers Embark on the Summer Getaway of a Lifetime at Japan's Premier Luxury Resort
OKINAWA, JAPAN -- (Marketwired) -- May 09, 2016 -- This summer, those in search of luxury, subtropical seclusion and one-of-a-kind experiences will look no further than The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa. This stunningly appointed resort not only enjoys a location at one of Japan's most acclaimed holiday destinations, but it has cultivated an ideal getaway opportunity and a range of enticing activities to ensure an unforgettable summer escape.
The Premium Summer Experience, available between July 1 and September 19, 2016, features private beach access as well as complimentary dining, spa and excursion experiences.
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations within some of the most beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites in Japan, featuring thoughtful design and luxurious bathrooms.
- Premium Lounge Service featuring Lunch and Sweet Boxes packed with light snacks, toothsome desserts and drinks.
- Private Beach Access replete with chauffeured transportation, reserved chairs and umbrellas, unlimited drinks and use of the floating Aqua Park.
- Spa Enhancements at The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA, including a 30-minute extension to any 90-minute treatment. Guests will also enjoy complimentary use of the Heat Experience bath facilities, a feature that distinguishes the hotel among Japan's top spa resorts with its weathered-coral steam sauna, cypress-wood dry sauna, multi-angle showers and deep soaking tubs.
- Delicious Dining with daily breakfast at Gusuku and an upgraded dinner menu at the Italian restaurant, Chura Nuhji. Guests will also receive a beautiful chopstick rest from the Teppanyaki restaurant Kise, and a miniature bottle of Awamori from Gusuku.
- Adventures with complimentary entrance to the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and a complimentary yoga class.
- Retail Therapy in the form of a 10% discount at The
Ritz-Carlton Boutique (exclusions may apply).
While the Premium Summer Experience showcases an extraordinary stay, it is not the only way to make memories at this luxury Okinawa hotel. Guests are invited to pursue a variety of exclusive activities ranging from a kayak tour of Yadokari Island to learning how to make handcrafted Ryukyu Herbal Soap with goat's milk.
Other options include:
- Cooking Studio: Pick up trade secrets during a cooking class with Executive Chef Gianluca Visani who dishes on Italian cuisine, or during an Okinawan cooking class with the resort's Japanese chef.
- Cocktail Class: Learn the difference between muddling and mixing during this class with the hotel's bartender.
- Ritz-Kids: Teach your kids impeccable table manners while they gain first-hand experience in a hotel's many different jobs during the Become Hotelier program.
- Kayaking through mangroves
- Mermaid Marine walking tour
From curated experiences to indulgent stays, this Okinawa resort promises a summer escape unlike anything you've ever seen. Learn more at www.ritzcarlton.com/okinawa.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa
Situated on the Nago Bay, The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa welcomes guests with beautiful design, impeccable service and world-class amenities. The Okinawa resort features 97 guest rooms and luxury suites outfitted with floor-to-ceiling glass doors, plush bedding and decadent bathrooms with deep soaking tubs for a sanctuary-like experience. Such thoughtful design permeates the entire property, where visitors can enjoy an organically inspired spa and six different restaurant options ranging from Italian to Asian cuisine. Outside the hotel awaits one of Japan's most beloved holiday destinations, which guests can experience at the private beach or on the 18-hole championship golf course. For more information, please visit www.ritzcarlton.com/okinawa.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates over 90 hotels and resorts in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. For more information, or reservations, visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR).
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=3004830
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=3004832
Contact: Takao Matsushita Director of Sales & Marketing Email Contact The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa 1343-1 Kise, Nago Okinawa, 905-0026 Japan +81980435555
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71