Overview of Key Companies in Canada Cardiac Assist Devices Market are
- HeartWare International, Inc.
- Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG.
- Thoratec Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- SynCardia Systems, Inc.
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps, Total Artificial Heart and Ventricular Assist Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Get discount on this research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=541479
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Complete research report of 48 pages with TOC is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/canada-cardiac-assist-devices-market-outlook-to-2021-market-report.html
- Market size for Cardiac Assist Devices market segments - Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps, Total Artificial Heart and Ventricular Assist Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Cardiac Assist Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada Cardiac Assist Devices market.
- Key players covered include Thoratec Corporation, Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG., HeartWare International, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441