Data centers are virtual or physical infrastructures to house servers and related components like networking devices and hardware equipments, mainly used by organizations for remote storage, processing and distribution of large database. For a data center to run successfully, it is necessary to keep the environment cool as the excessive heat generated from the processors can damage the systems which might lead to data loss or discontinued flow of information. In order to prevent such damages and keep the environment at a regulated temperature, cooling systems are deployed in data centers. Data center cooling systems refer to the systems which are used to maintain precision temperature and control humidity inside the data center. These systems ensure that the temperature and the humidity levels are maintained within the prescribed parameters. ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers) has issued guidelines for “recommended” and “allowable” temperature and humidity of data centers.
Browse the full report of of Global Data Center Cooling Market with the full ToC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-data-center-cooling-market-49165
The exponential growth of data (structured and unstructured) and the increasing global demand for cloud computing is driving the demand for data centers thereby fuelling the growth of the data center cooling systems. However, the major challenge faced by the industry is huge set up cost and electricity consumption associated with the cooling systems. To overcome the same, the service providers are coming up with greener cooling solutions to make the systems more energy-efficient.
The data center cooling market is segmented on the basis of service, solutions, components, end users, verticals, and geography. Service market includes Managed and OEM services. The end user segment is bifurcated into large, medium and small sized enterprises. Key players in the market include Emerson, Schneider electric, IBM, HP, Hitachi, Rittal and others.
Purchase Global Data Center Cooling Market Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/checkout?reportid=49165&reporttype=0&q=r
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the cloud based contact center market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to showcase the financial appetency market
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
The market is segmented on the basis of solutions, components, end-users, services, verticals, and geography.
Market By Solutions
- Precision Air Conditioning (PAC)
- Precision Air Handling Units (PAHU)
Market By Services
- Managed Services
- OEM Services
Market By Components
- Air conditioners
Market By End - User
- Large scale enterprise
- Medium scale enterprises
- Small scale enterprises
Market By Verticals
- Telecom and IT
Market By Geography
- North America
- Schneider electric
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.