The report “Glaucoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2016” provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Glaucoma, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Glaucoma and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Complete Report Details Available athttps://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/glaucoma-pipeline-review-h1-2016-one .
The report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Inquire more about this report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/glaucoma-pipeline-review-h1-2016-one .
Glaucoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development:
AC Immune SA
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Advanced Refractive Technologies, Inc.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
AUS Bio Limited
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
BioAxone BioSciences, Inc.
Bionure Farma, S.L.
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd.
Coronis Partners Ltd.
D. Western Therapeutics Institute, Inc.
Dompe Farmaceutici S.p.A.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Gene Signal International SA
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Icon Bioscience, Inc.
ID Pharma Co., Ltd.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
InSite Vision Incorporated
Isarna Therapeutics GmbH
Kadmon Corporation, LLC
Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Kowa Company, Ltd.
Kukje Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd.
Lee’s Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA
Nemus Bioscience, Inc.
Neurotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
Ohr Pharmaceutical Inc.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Oxford BioMedica Plc
Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Senju Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd.
vTv Therapeutics LLC
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Glaucoma
– The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Glaucoma by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved Glaucoma therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Glaucoma therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Glaucoma
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Glaucoma
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glaucoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
– Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Get a sample copy at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/glaucoma-pipeline-review-h1-2016-one .
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349