FREE REPORT reveals the biggest problem facing businesses wanting a relationship with China is poor communication and how Chin Communications, Chinese Translation Specialists, can make your entry to China much more rewarding.
If you would like to know how to avoid making these mistakes, then this is the most important message you will ever read.
In the current economic climate, it is more important than ever to get it right.
Even if you are confident dealing in Asia, and China in particular, many well-known businesses fail because they weren't aware of some difficult pitfalls. Our report will outline in plain language how to avoid these traps.
Here is Why: We've been working with businesses dealing with China for almost 20 years. We've learnt from experience where businesspeople went wrong and what they can do to avoid making the same mistakes. We aim to share this advice with you now.
Who Needs this Report?
- Are you a person contemplating doing business in China who wants to get it right from the outset and avoid falling into one of the traps?
- Are you already working in or with China and not enjoying the profits that you were led to believe should flow?
If you answered "yes" to either of these questions, call us now to request this report. We'll reveal how to:
- Use relationships to further your business reach and gain respect;
- Build up your 'face' and the face of those you deal with - face is one of those vital ingredients that can be used to your favour;
- Adopt some Chinese flavour in your offering to appeal to a Chinese market;
- Tick all the boxes in your pre-planning stage to protect your interests;
- Identify the key players you need to help you grow;
- Get the right advice about your important communications - good Chinese translation is one of the biggest problems standing between you and success.
Just call Chin Communications now to request your FREE report on 1300 792 446.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR CHINA'S NATIONAL DAY
BIG BONUS - Save money and protect your face with a free review of your business card - either English or Chinese. A business card must represent you correctly or you risk being sidelined - let us do an audit of your card.
EXTRA BONUS - A copy of our booklet "Get Your Business Card Right" which has been getting rave reviews from business people.
When it comes to Chinese translation, Chin Communications is the leading provider of Chinese-English Translations in Australia. Chin is well known for its timely solutions, advice and strategies to help win business and for error-free translations that help its clients get the deal right. With a client list including Presidents Clinton, Bush, Xi Jinping and Hu Jintao, Prime Ministers Gillard and Rudd, Chin also works with many small and medium businesses starting out with China.
Chin Communications has been Australia’s leading Chinese and Mandarin Translators and Interpreters for over a decade. Established in 1992, Chin built its reputation on outstanding language services, expert advice and going the extra mile to help clients.
No matter what type of communication or medium, Chin's commitment is to assist Australian businesses and governments to get your important messages across accurately, consistently and on time – to help you win that deal.
P: 1300 792 446
M: 0439 910 980