The Report, “Tekturna- Drug Insights, 2016” highlights the Tekturna marketed details, pipeline status and the Global API Manufacturers along with the location. The report covers the Global Market Assessment of the Tekturna covering the total sales estimation and also provides the Tekturna sales performance during the historical period and forecast period to 2018. Report also covers the detailed clinical assessment of Tekturna, patents information and exclusivity data, route of synthesis, competitive landscape, and generic players. In addition to this, Report provides the SWOT analysis for the Tekturna.
Please note: This report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible. Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated drug.
- A review of the Tekturna based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Coverage of the Marketed data of the Tekturna on the basis of MOA, target, dosage, route of administration, molecule type, strength, Chemical type and ATC Classification
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF), Active Substance Master File/EU DMF and API
Complete Report Spread across 35 pages with 10 Charts Now Available. Inquire more at http://www.lifescienceindustryresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?rname=81525
Manufactures in China & India for Tekturna with location details
- Patent Expiry Timeline and Exclusivity Details
- Route of Synthesis of the API
- Global Forecasted Sales Figure to 2018
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of market space
- SWOT Analysis
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Tekturna to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Tekturna.
- API intelligence over Tekturna and gaining primary intelligence over Active Ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of Tekturna.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US market.
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the drug’s performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for currently marketed drug for to 2018.
Order a Copy of This Report at http://www.lifescienceindustryresearch.com/purchase?rname=81525
Table of Contents
2. Tekturna Overview
3 Global Sales Assessment
4 Product Description
5 Marketed Details
6 Patent Information
7 Route of Synthesis
8 Global API Manufacturers Assessment
9 Generic Players
10 The Pipeline Coverage
11 Clinical Trials Information
12 Company Profile
13 SWOT Analysis
17 Consulting Services
List of Tables
Table 1: Tekturna, Historical Global Sales (in million USD), 2016
Table 2: Tekturna, Forecasted Global Sales (in million USD), 2016
Table 3: Tekturna, Description
Table 4: Tekturna, Marketed Details the United States (US)
Table 5: Tekturna, Marketed Details the Europe (EU)
Table 6: Tekturna, Patent/Exclusivity Expiry (Year), 2016
Table 7: Tekturna, Patent Number Specific Patent Expiry (Year), 2016
Table 8: Tekturna, Patent Details
Table 9: Tekturna, Route of Synthesis
Table 10: Tekturna, the United States Drug Master File (US DMF), 2016
Table 11: Tekturna, the Europe Active Substance Master File (ASMF), 2016
Table 12: Tekturna, the API Manufacturers, China, 2016
Table 13: Tekturna, the API Manufacturers, India, 2016
Table 14: Tekturna, Generic Players, 2016
Table 15: Tekturna, Pipeline Drug Details, 2016
Table 16: Tekturna, Clinical Trials, 2016
Table 17: Tekturna, Clinical Trials by Zone, 2016
Table 18: Company Overview, 2016
Table 19: Tekturna, SWOT Analysis, 2016
List of Figures
Figure 1: Tekturna, Historical Global Sales (in million USD), 2016
Figure 2: Tekturna, Forecasted Global Sales (in million USD), 2016
Figure 3: Tekturna, Patent/Exclusivity Expiry (Year), 2016
Figure 4: Tekturna, Patent Number Specific Patent Expiry (Year), 2016
Figure 5: Tekturna, Route of synthesis
Figure 6: Tekturna, the API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status (%), 2016
Figure 7: Tekturna, the API Manufacturers by Region, 2016
Figure 8: Tekturna, the API Manufacturers by Location/Countries, 2016
Figure 9: Tekturna, Generic Players, 2016
Figure 10: Tekturna, Clinical Trials by Zone (%), 2016
Life Science Industry Research
Life Science Industry Research brings to you to the latest reports in market research on Biotechnology, Diagnostics, Healthcare, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals segments from leading research publishers across the globe. These reports also cover data and information on sub-segments and sectors under these life sciences categories.
P: + 1 888 391 5441