Construction equipment, also known as heavy equipment, are specially designed machinery for performing construction operations. These equipment are used for different functions such as drilling, hauling, excavating, paving and grading. The global construction equipment market covers different industries including manufacturing, oil and gas, forestry, military and public works. The global construction equipment market is expected to exhibit steady growth in the forecast period 2015-2020. Growing industrial activities and swift residential & commercial development along with increased investment of government in the infrastructure sector, will lead to an overall rise of the global construction equipment market.
Increasing application of construction equipment in operations such as earthmoving, excavation, and lifting & material handling, is expected to fuel the market for construction equipment. Currently, earthmoving application holds a relatively higher market share as compared to the other applications.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-construction-equipment-market-industry-analysis-market-49187#RequestSample
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is presently the largest market for construction equipment and would grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth would primarily be driven by the ongoing developments in the real estate and infrastructure sector, which would foster the demand for construction equipment in this region.
The construction equipment market is segmented based on solution, type, industries, application and geography. Solutions segment includes product and services segments. Product segment includes all the construction equipment including dozer, crane and excavator. Service segment includes rental and maintenance service of the equipment. The application segment includes excavation & mining, lifting & material handling, earth moving, transportation and others. Based on type, the market is segmented into loaders, crane, dozers, forklift and others. Key players operating in the global construction equipment market are Caterpillar Inc., Liebherr Group, Kobe Steel Ltd. (Kobelco), CNH Industrial, Hitachi Construction Machinery, Volvo Construction Equipment and Komatsu Ltd.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis to identify the key market trends and dynamics in the global construction equipment market
- The market estimations made in the report offer high-end analysis of the key market segments
- The report highlights the market scenario across various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA
- Extensive analysis provides clear understanding of competitive scenario of the construction equipment market
- The studies evaluating value chain have been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies
- Detailed SWOT analysis of the key market players is provided to illustrate the adopted business strategies
- The report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014–2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
Visit Complete Report With Table Of content @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-construction-equipment-market-industry-analysis-market-49187#tableOfContent
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- The market is segmented on the basis of solution, type, application, industries and geography.
- The global construction equipment market segmentation is illustrated below:
Global Construction Equipment Market – By Solution
Global Construction Equipment Market – By Type
Global Construction Equipment Market – By Application
- Excavation & mining
- Lifting & material handling
- Earth moving
Global Construction Equipment Market – By Industries
- Oil & Gas
- Public Works & Rail Road
- Forestry & Agricultural
Global Construction Equipment Market – By Geography
- North America
- J.C. Bamford Excavators Limited (JCB)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Liebherr Group
- Kobe Steel, Ltd. (Kobelco)
- Atlas Copco
- CNH Industria
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.