Catheters are thin tubes made up of medical grade material such as plastic, silicon rubber, PVC and nylon that are inserted in the patient’s body for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. Catheterization is a primary co-procedure along with varied other medical procedures such as angioplasty, cardiac electrophysiology, and neurosurgery among others. Catheters are the vital component in several surgical procedures. The global catheters market is primarily driven by increasing cardiovascular diseases and growing demand for minimal invasive surgeries. The demand for the catheters market is also fuelled by the rising incidence of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, urinary bladder failure, and kidney failures. The global catheters market would reach $42.5 billion by 2020, registering CAGR of 7.5% during 2014-2020.
Cardiovascular catheters are the largest revenue generating segment in the global catheters market, accounting for nearly 40% of total catheters market revenue. Cardiovascular catheters are offered in many variants, namely Electrophysiology Catheters PTCA (Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty) Balloon Catheters, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA Balloons), Guiding Catheters, Angiography Catheters and Pulmonary Artery Catheters. High prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, coupled with the development of unique-feature enhanced cardiovascular catheters is the core factor driving growth of cardiovascular catheters market.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-catheters-market-49099#RequestSample
Increasing prevalence of urological diseases such as urinary bladder cancer and kidney failure has significantly uplifted demand for urological catheters. Also, novel products such as external male catheters have proved to be a lucrative addition to the overall catheters and variants’ product lines for the catheters manufacturing companies.
The increasing patient pool for ischemic and haemorrhagic stroke thereby increased demand for minimally invasive neurovascular surgeries have created several opportunities for the neurovascular catheters - namely Micro Catheters and Guiding Catheters. The global catheters market is segmented based on geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
- The analysis helps in understanding strategies adopted by various companies for growth within the global catheters market
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the catheters market is provided. For example, the rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and urological diseases will drive the catheters market; however, the increasing incidences of nosocomial urinary tract infection likely to be a restraint of the market.
- The market conditions of global catheters across all geographic regions are comprehensively analyzed. Key trends such as medical tourism, consequent stringent regulations regarding control of cross-contamination in hospitals, coupled with enhanced distribution and supply within regional markets, for example, Asia-Pacific market are expected to drive growth of the market.
- Porter’s five forces model gives an in-depth analysis of the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new entrants and substitutes and competition amongst key market players
- Prime focus of the report is opportunity-analysis within this market. Worldwide replacement potential among the different catheters products, for instance, drug coated dilatation catheters is one of the product-opportunities within the catheters market
Visit Complete Report With Table Of Content @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-catheters-market-49099#tableOfContent
- The catheters market is segmented based on product types and geography.
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Cardiovascular Catheters
- Electrophysiology Catheters
- PTCA (Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty) Balloon Catheters
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Catheters
- Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA Balloons) Catheters
- Guiding Catheters
- Angiography Catheters
- Pulmonary Artery Catheters
- Urological Catheters
- Foley Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
- Intravenous Catheters
- Central venous catheters
- Peripheral venous catheters
- Specialty Catheters
- Wound/ Surgical Drain
- IUI Catheters
- Neurovascular Catheters
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.