Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) were introduced in developed countries during the late 1970’s. A decade ago, ATM machines were mere cash dispensers through which customers could only withdraw cash and receive details of their bank accounts. The breakthrough in availability of 24*7 transactional services provided by the banks across multiple locations (offsite ATM machines), completely revolutionized the ATM market. The Smart ATM, which is presently generating considerable revenue in developing countries, is the result of a recent technological advancement which enables financial transactions over wireless devices (smart phones). This in turn contributes to growth of the global ATM market. However, the advancements in ATM technology also give rise to some major risks and security threats. Some of the major risks associated with ATM machines such as thefts, online frauds, connectivity and operational issues limit the growth of the ATM markets.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-atm-market-49106#RequestSample
The global ATM market is witnessing a progressive growth in developing countries whilst indicating an evolved life cycle in the developed countries. The introduction of novel ATMs such as Solar ATMs and Smart ATMs, in emerging markets, is enhancing the growth of the ATM market. In addition to this, numerous market players are collaborating with other companies to provide better services to customers and are expanding their geographical presence. Diebold, for instance, launched the world’s first Smart ATM machine in 2013, for the Asia Pacific region followed by Fujitsu, launching a Smart ATM for European retail banking, in April 2014. Singapore, however, is one of the first Asian countries to offer Smart Gold ATMs that dispense gold bars, coins and ingots. Novel innovations in ATM technology are also increasing across developed countries in order to meet the rising consumer demands.
The analysis of the global ATM market, is based on the solution, type and geography. The Solutions chapter emphasizes on deployment solutions i.e., Onsite ATMs, Offsite ATMs, Worksite ATMs & Mobile ATMs and managed services. Offsite ATMs are witnessing rapid growth in recent years amongst all. Further, in terms of type, the ATM market is segmented into conventional/bank ATMS, brown label ATMs, white label ATMs, smart ATMs and cash dispensers. Geographically, the report also provides a detailed analysis of key countries such as US, Canada, China, India, UK, Spain, South Africa and Middle East.
Visit Complete Report With Table Of Content @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-atm-market-49106#tableOfContent
- This study highlights the current scenario of the global ATM market along with its scope and identifies the ongoing trend of wireless communicating devices to forage the prominent investment pockets of the market
- Market analysis unveils the dominant aspects, viz. upsurge in demand of automated systems and development of security standards for ATM usage, which drives the global ATM market.
- Trends of the global market are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out market trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- Microscopic analysis of segments is conducted to gauge the potential of the market. These segments highlight favorable conditions for growth of the global ATM market
- Porters five force’s model helps in analyzing the potential of buyers & suppliers with a competitive sketch of the market, which help market players in making better decisions.
- The Value chain analysis of the industry provides a clear view of key intermediaries involved and elaborates their roles and value addition at every stage in the chain.
- ATM Market by Solutions
- Deployment Solutions
- Onsite ATM
- Offsite ATM
- Worksite ATM
- Mobile ATM
- Managed Services
- ATM Market by Type
- Conventional/ Bank ATMs
- Brown Label ATMs
- White Label ATMs
- Smart ATMs
- Cash dispensers
- ATM Market by Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.