NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - May 2, 2016) - EquityBuzz.com, is pleased to detail its interview on the EquityBuzz Executive Interview Center -- with New Wave Holdings, Inc. (OTC: NWAV) Chief Executive Officer, Mark B. Newbauer. Today, we are recapping some of the highlights of that interview and talking more about New Wave Holdings, Inc.
Listen to the Interview here (English): http://equitybuzz.com/blog/interview-center/nwav/
New Wave Holdings is releasing two potentially powerful fundraising products/platforms available both online and as iOS and Android applications: SchoolFuel and Good Gravy!
SchoolFuel, a wholly owned subsidiary, is a revolutionary take on school and church fundraising all through the simple use of a General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) Mastercard ® Debit Card program backed by Metropolitan Commercial Bank and partnered with award-winning FirstView Financial (www.FirstViewFinancial.com). The program is launched and execs are marketing as a "B2B" sale to organizations (schools, churches) that currently use SCRIP fundraising so they may streamline the overall fundraising process and supercharge the potential of monies raised given the convenience the tool provides like no other of its kind.
Good Gravy!, a wholly owned subsidiary, is an online shopping platform that generates a donation for ANY non-profit organization or cause by shopping at any of thousands of retailers available on the platform. Currently the platform has over 4,000 participating retailers, including Macy's, Target, Best Buy, 1-800-FLOWERS, Kohls and more! Currently it is in a private beta launch with API integration nearing completion for launch to the masses, including iOS and Android apps with geo-targeted coupons, deals and convenient savings, all the while generating an attractive revenue stream for New Wave and much needed donations to non-profits and causes.
Here are some of the highlights from the interview:
- In regards to platform launch, the CEO states, "It's going be a tremendous boost to expediting growth and revenues."
- SchoolFuel works to benefit the organization, their supporters and participating retailers. Retailers receive good potential for customer loyalty and increased foot traffic, while supporters can effect donations to their school or church without spending any extra money outside their regular budget.
- New Wave Holdings' SchoolFuel receives a management fee for each and every sale transaction resulting from use of the SchoolFuel debit card.
- Good Gravy has various applications including customized loyalty and benefits programs and New Wave Holdings' Good Gravy will receive a % of each and every sale made through the platform at any of 4000+ retailers.
- Both programs allow for streamlined fundraising model, attractive potential revenue streams for New Wave Holdings and overall increase in shareholder value.
- Good Gravy recently met with a media company with over 200000 readers among twelve newspapers and have received a request for contract toward a long-term relationship using Good Gravy as a subscriber rewards platform.
- When asked about the company's plans of restructuring and with regards to the company's 'Stop Sign' on OTCMarkets.com, the CEO states that there are no plans for restructure, and will be updating OTC Markets toward Current Information Tier in the coming days.
For more information about New Wave Holdings, Inc. and it's SchoolFuel(tm) and Good Gravy(tm) programs, you can sign up to receive more information here.
About New Wave Holdings, Inc.
New Wave Holdings, Inc. (OTC: NWAV) is a Holding Company focused in electronic payment services and solutions with a focus in bringing innovative prepaid programs to market. The company strives to be a leading contender in the issuance of prepaid solutions and services that are both highly marketable and with socially conscious profitability.
Find New Wave Holdings, Inc. on Social Media:
EquityBuzz is a financial portal for equity traders and investors that are focused in the Over-The-Counter (OTC) Markets. We are focused in spotlighting topics, companies, and industries that otherwise may be difficult to identify to contribute to greater transparency, exposure, and opportunity.
Find EquityBuzz on Social Media:
Disclaimer: Forward-Looking Statements Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Technical complications, which may arise, could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. WorkDesk Media, Inc. (owners of EquityBuzz.com) nor New Wave Holdings, Inc. shall undertake any duty to revise or update any forward- looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. EquityBuzz.com is not a registered investment advisor and the material contained in this release, interviews, content of linked websites, or social media accounts lined herein are for reference purposes only and is not an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell any security.
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71