RnRMarketResearch.com adds Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape, India Report to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert’s analysis.
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - India". The report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in India. It identifies the key trends in the country's healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Inquire for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=119707
India is the second most populated country in the world with a population of approximately 1.24 billion in 2014. The country's pharmaceutical market was estimated at $24.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach approximately $60.5 billion by 2020 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.5%. The value of the Indian medical device market was $6.6 billion in 2008, and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.7% to reach an estimated $10.3 billion in 2020.
The main growth factors are –
- Increasing coverage of healthcare insurance
- Improving access to medical facilities in both urban and rural areas
- Government initiatives for easy access to healthcare facilities
To have a DISCOUNT on Complete research on Bipolar Disorder spread across 235 pages - http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=119707
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Dr Reddy's, Lupin, Cipla, Aurobindo and Cadila; and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Siemens Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, DePuy, Roche and Philips
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country's healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving India's healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect India's healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnerships
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in India's healthcare market
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441