WiseGuyReports.com adds “Non-Surgical Bio Implants - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)” new report to its research database. The report spread across 139 pages with table and figures.
According to Researcher, the Global Non Surgical Bio Implants Market accounted for $XX million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach $XX million by 2022. Rising aged population, technological advancement in bio-implants, high level of healthcare awareness and rising disposable incomes are the factors driving the non-surgical bio-implants market. However, high treatment cost, increasing application areas mostly medical and aesthetic for biomaterials used in non-surgical bio-implants and reimbursement issues are the factors hindering the market.
Complete Report Details Available at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/456532/non-surgical-bio-implants-global-market-outlook .
Collagen based bio-implants holds major share owing to its lower cost and easy availability. North America region has the major market for non-surgical bio-implants in terms of revenue owing to huge number of key players and strong healthcare infrastructure. Europe region is the second leading non-surgical bio-implants market due to technical advancements in the region.
Some of the key players in the market include Novatex Bioengineering SA, LCA Pharmaceuticals, Moma Therapeutics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Kythera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Anika Therapeutics, Inc., Fidia Farmaceutici, FibroGen, Inc., Hangzhou Gallop Biological Products Co. Ltd., Albiorex International BioPolymer GmbH & Co. KG, Adoderm, Nordic Aesthetics, Teoxane Laboratoires and Coapt Systems.
Inquire more about this report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/456532/non-surgical-bio-implants-global-market-outlook .
Bio-implants Type Covered:
- Injectable biomaterials: Hyaluronan, Hydrogels, Hyaluronic acid, Collagen, Calcium phosphate ceramic pastes, Biopolymers, Hydroxyapatite
- Alloplastic biomaterials: Acrylic hydrogel
- Non-surgical bio-implants: Viscoaugmentation bio-implants, Viscosupplementation bio-implants
What report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Major Points in Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Non-Surgical Bio-Implants Market, By Bio-implants Type
5.2 Injectable biomaterials
5.3 Alloplastic biomaterials
5.4 Non-surgical bio-implants
6 Global Non-Surgical Bio-Implants Market, By Geography
6.1 North America
6.3 Asia Pacific
6.4 Rest of the World
7 Key Developments
7.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
7.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
7.3 New Product Launch
7.5 Other Key Strategies
8 Company Profiling
8.1 Novatex Bioengineering SA
8.2 LCA Pharmaceuticals
8.3 Moma Therapeutics, Inc.
8.4 Johnson & Johnson
8.5 Kythera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
8.6 Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
8.7 Fidia Farmaceutici
8.8 FibroGen, Inc.
8.9 Hangzhou Gallop Biological Products Co. Ltd.
8.10 Albiorex International
8.11 BioPolymer GmbH & Co. KG
8.13 Nordic Aesthetics
8.14 Teoxane Laboratoires
8.15 Coapt Systems
Order a Purchase Report Copy @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=456532 .
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349