Agenda Features In-Depth Sessions Covering a Broad Array of Topics from Cloud Storage to Security and Solid State Storage
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO -- (Marketwired) -- Apr 26, 2016 -- The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of storage and information technology, announced today the content-rich agenda for its Data Storage Innovation Conference (DSI). DSI will be held in San Mateo, CA from June 13-15, 2016, and its breadth and depth of topics have been designed to address the interests of IT professionals focused on data and storage. The event is aimed at providing a venue for networking and educational experience for IT departments, cloud service providers, solution architects, storage technology specialists, product and solution vendors, system integrators, and traditional channel communities.
The three-day conference is projected to attract more than 400 attendees and features more than 80 sessions spanning 20 themed topics, which include cloud storage, hyper-converged systems and infrastructure, data protection, and security.
DSI Conference highlights:
- Evaluator Group and our platinum sponsors, Huawei and IBM, to deliver sessions on the state of the Enterprise Data Storage Industry
- Joint research study by the Evaluator Group and SNIA on Enterprise Deployment of Hyperconverged Solutions
- 18 SNIA storage technology-focused tutorials
A sampling of sessions include:
- Performance Bottlenecks with Real-World Applications and Flash-Based Storage
- Efficient and Agile Persistent Storage for Containers
- Planning for Persistent Memory in the Data Center
- Cloud Computing Containerized - Next Generation of Virtualization
- Introduction into Scalable Storage Management
- Selecting Workloads for Hyperconverged vs Hyperscale Software-Defined Storage
- Controlling Congestion in New Storage Architectures
The full schedule of sessions can be viewed here: http://www.snia.org/events/dsicon/agenda2016.
DSI welcomes qualified members of the media and analyst community to attend the event on a complimentary basis. All other attendees can register for single-day or multi-day sessions at DSI. For more information on the DSI Conference, including agenda, registration and sponsorship, visit http://www.DSIcon.org.
About the SNIA
The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) is a not-for-profit global organization, made up of member companies spanning the global storage market. SNIA's mission is to lead the storage industry worldwide in developing and promoting standards, technologies, and educational services to empower organizations in the management of information. To this end, the SNIA is uniquely committed to delivering standards, education, and services that will propel open storage networking solutions into the broader market. For more information, visit www.snia.org.
Follow SNIA at:
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/snia
- Blogs: http://sniablog.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SNIA.ORG
- Twitter: @SNIA
- DSI: www.DSIcon.org
Contact: Dan La Russo Ogilvy Public Relations for the SNIA Mobile: 720-840-8254 Email: [email protected]
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71