US Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market, Company Profiles
- TerraForm Power, Inc.
- Southern Power
- NRG Energy, Inc.
- NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
- MidAmerican Energy
- LS Power Group
- Exelon Corporation
- Berkshire Hathaway
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar photovoltaic (PV) market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in US (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar photovoltaic (PV)) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in US solar photovoltaic (PV) market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar photovoltaic (PV) is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Get discount on this research at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=446665
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar photovoltaic (PV) market, US power market, US renewable power market and US solar photovoltaic (PV) market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydro power (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global solar photovoltaic (PV) market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major solar photovoltaic (PV) power countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in US and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on US renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
- Detailed overview of US solar photovoltaic (PV) market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming solar photovoltaic (PV) projects.
- Deal analysis of US solar photovoltaic (PV) market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and solar photovoltaic (PV) in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Complete research report of 116 pages with TOC is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/446665-solar-photovoltaic-pv-in-the-us-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles.html
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in US solar photovoltaic (PV) market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar photovoltaic (PV) market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts
P: + 1 888 391 5441