Indonesia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
WiseGuyReports.com adds “Indonesia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” report to its research database.
“Indonesia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Complete report in Detailed @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/indonesia-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Indonesia to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Indonesia both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable enrgy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Indonesia.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Get the best Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check_discount/indonesia-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Table of Content :
Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Indonesia 5
3.1 Overview 5
3.2 Green Energy Policy 6
3.3 Small Distributed Power Generation Using Renewable Energy 6
3.4 Medium-Scale Power Generation Using Renewable Energy 6
3.5 Income Tax Reduction for Energy Development Projects 6
3.6 Electricity Purchase from Small- and Medium-Scale Renewable Energy 7
3.7 Clean Technology Fund 7
3.8 Ceiling Price for Geothermal 8
3.9 New Geothermal Law 9
3.10 Geothermal Fund 9
3.11 Power Purchase from Solar PV Plants 10
3.12 Feed-in Tariffs for Biomass 10
4 Appendix 11
4.1 Abbreviations 11
4.2 Bibliography 11
4.3 Coverage 11
4.4 Methodology 11
4.5 Disclaimer 12
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample_request/indonesia-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349