Czech Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
WiseGuyReports.com adds “Czech Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” report to its research database.
“Czech Republic Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Complete report in Detailed @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/czech-republic-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Czech Republic to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Czech Republic both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable enrgy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Czech Republic.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Content :
Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 2
2 Introduction 3
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 3
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 3
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Czech Republic 4
3.1 Overview 4
3.2 Green Investment Scheme: New Green Savings 2014 4
3.3 Act on Promoted Energy Sources 5
3.4 Tax Exemption for Renewable Energy Use 5
3.5 Excise Tax Exemptions for Biofuels 5
3.6 State Program to Promote Energy Savings and Use of Renewable and Secondary Energy Sources 6
4 Appendix 8
4.1 Abbreviations 8
4.2 Coverage 8
4.3 Methodology 8
4.4 Disclaimer 9
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample_request/czech-republic-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349