CHILE Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
WiseGuyReports.com adds “CHILE Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” report to its research database.
“Chile Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Complete report in Detailed @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/chile-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Chile to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Chile both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken on renewable energy by different markets.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the renewable energy markets.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Chile.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Get the best Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check_discount/chile-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Table of Content :
Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Chile 5
3.1 Overview 5
3.2 National Strategy for the Energy Sector 5
3.3 Non-Conventional Renewable Energy Law (NCRE Law) 6
3.4 Energy Programme 2014-2018 7
3.5 Energy Access Fund 7
3.6 Support for Non-Conventional Renewable Energy Development Programme 7
3.7 Invest Chile Project 7
3.8 Carbon Tax 7
3.9 Program for Rural and Social Energy (PERYS) 8
3.10 Short Law I and II 8
3.11 Law 19657 8
3.12 Net Metering 8
3.13 Other Renewable Incentives 9
3.14 Development of Renewable Energy Sources 9
3.15 Hydro Electricity 9
3.16 Development of Transmission System 10
3.17 Developing Interregional Electricity Interconnections 10
3.18 Energy Efficiency 10
4 Appendix 13
4.1 Abbreviations 13
4.2 Bibliography 13
4.3 Coverage 13
4.4 Methodology 14
4.5 Disclaimer 14
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample_request/chile-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349