Poland Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
WiseGuyReports.com adds “Poland Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” report to its research database.
“Poland Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Complete report in Detailed @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/poland-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Poland to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Poland both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken on renewable energy by different markets.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the renewable energy markets.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Poland.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Get the best Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check_discount/poland-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Table of Content :
Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Poland 5
3.1 Overview 5
3.2 Polish Energy Policy 2030 5
3.3 National Renewable Energy Action Plan 6
3.4 Energy Law Act 6
3.5 Green Investment Scheme 7
3.6 National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management 9
3.7 Renewable Energy Law 9
3.8 Exemption from Consumption Tax 10
3.9 Renewable Energy Sources Act (RES Act) 10
3.10 Financial Incentives for Wind Power 11
3.11 Directions of Development for Agricultural Biogas Plants in Poland 2010-2020 11
3.12 BOCIAN, 2014 12
3.13 Renewable Energy Tax Excise 2002 12
3.14 Programme Supporting Deployment of RES Micro-installation (PROSUMER) 12
3.15 KAWKA 13
3.16 Development Strategy for Renewable Energy Sector 13
3.17 Little Energy Three Pack 14
3.18 Environmental Protection Law 14
3.19 The National Energy Efficiency Action Plan 15
4 Appendix 16
4.1 Abbreviations 16
4.2 Bibliography 17
4.3 Coverage 17
4.4 Methodology 17
4.5 Disclaimer 18
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample_request/poland-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349