Republic of Korea Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
WiseGuyReports.com adds “Republic of Korea Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” report to its research database.
"Republic of Korea Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Complete report in Detailed @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/republic-of-korea-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Republic of Korea to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Republic of Korea both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Republic of Korea.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Content :
Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 4
3 South Korea, Renewable Energy Regulatory Framework 5
3.1 Overview 5
3.2 Major Policies 6
3.2.1 Green Growth Policy 6
3.2.2 Subsidy Program (Renewable Energy Demonstration and Deployment) 7
3.2.3 Research Funding for the Development of Renewable Energy Sources 7
3.2.4 Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership 8
3.2.5 The Promotional Law of New and Renewable Energy Development, Use and Dissemination 8
3.2.6 Second and Third Basic Plan for New Renewable Energy Technology Development, Use and Deployment 8
3.2.7 Certification for New and Renewable Energy Facilities 9
3.2.8 Tax Audit Exemption 9
3.2.9 Second Energy Master Plan 2014-2035 9
3.2.10 Home Subsidy Program 10
3.2.11 Renewable Portfolio Standards 10
3.2.12 Mandatory Use for Public Buildings 11
3.2.13 Methane to Markets Partnership 11
3.2.14 Memorandum of Understanding between Korean Wind Energy Association and RenewableUK 12
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample_request/republic-of-korea-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349