RnRMarketResearch adds Avastin Market research to its database.
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the second leading cause of mortality among cancer patients in the world and is the third most diagnosed cancer globally, and thus represents a huge burden on healthcare systems. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the colorectal cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant/adjuvant, first-, second-, third-line KRAS wild-type and mutation-positive, and fourth-line metastatic. In terms of targeted treatments, the metastatic CRC treatment landscape is mature, including the branded treatments Avastin (bevacizumab), Avastin (cetuximab), and Vectibix (panitumumab), treatments that have extended the survival of metastatic patients compared to chemotherapy-only regimens. However, high unmet needs remain for the extension of survival of metastatic patients, and particularly those with KRAS mutation-positive disease, for whom the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitors Avastin and Vectibix are not recommended.
Get sample copy of this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=251693
Avastin was the first agent of a new class of drugs that targeted the angiogenesis pathway. The anti-angiogenic agent is a humanized monoclonal IgG1 that binds to vascular endothelial growth factor-A (VEGF-A), preventing the ligand from binding to the VEGF receptor. Inhibition of the VEGF pathway prevents endothelial cells from proliferating and forming the new bloods vessels that are required for the tumor to grow. The drug delivered as a monotherapy is not curative, and must be co-administered with a chemotherapy regimen.
- Overview of Colorectal Cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Avastin including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Avastin for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China.
Complete research report with TOC and Company profile is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/avastin-colorectal-cancer-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Colorectal Cancer
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Avastin performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Avastin from 2013-2023 in top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China)
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441