First Annual Awards Honoring World's Best Workplaces Opens Today
FAIRFAX, VA--(Marketwired - Apr 14, 2016) - Today the Stevie® Awards began accepting entries for the first annual Stevie Awards for Great Employers, which will honor the world's best companies to work for and the HR teams and professionals, HR achievements, new products and services, and suppliers that help to create and drive great workplaces.
All individuals and organizations worldwide -- public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small -- may submit nominations. The early-bird entry deadline, with reduced entry fees, is May 4. The final entry deadline is June 8, but late entries will be accepted through July 20 with payment of a late fee. Entry details are available at www.StevieAwards.com/HR.
An international judging panel of close to 100 executives will determine the Stevie Award winners. Finalists will be announced on August 18. Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners will be announced at a gala event in New York City on September 30.
The Stevie Awards for Great Employers will recognize achievement in many facets of the workplace. Categories types include:
- Employer of the Year, in 34 industry groups, to be determined by a unique blending of peer ratings and public votes
- HR Achievements, such as Achievement in Compensation Design & Administration
- HR Individual Awards, such as Chief Human Resources Officer of the Year
- HR Team Categories, such as Learning/Training Team of the Year
- Solution Provider Awards, such as HR Technology Solution Provider of the Year
- More than 50 New Product & Service Categories, recognizing the year's best HR-related software solutions, training programs and media, and curated training platforms
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
- Maggie Gallagher
The Stevie® Awards
+1 (703) 547-8389
NewsMaker is an Australian Press Release Distribution and Social Media Marketing service founded in 2004. The company today represents over 22,000 brands who seek to share their content with journalists, bloggers and the community.
P: +61 414 69 70 71