Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2016 provides the full collection of Infectious Diseases disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
- Trends in Infectious Diseases partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Infectious Diseases partnering agreement structure
- Infectious Diseases partnering contract documents
- Top Infectious Diseases deals by value
- Most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers
Complete report on Infectious Diseases Partnering spread across 800 pages, analysing major players and provides data figures is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/279493-global-infectious-diseases-partnering-2010-2016-deal-trends-players-and-financials.html.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Infectious Diseases disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Infectious Diseases deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Infectious Diseases deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Infectious Diseases dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking since 2010 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Infectious Diseases deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract. Purchase a Copy of Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=279493.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Infectious Diseases deals since 2010 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Infectious Diseases partnering deals by specific Infectious Diseases target announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Infectious Diseases therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Infectious Diseases partnering deals signed and announced since 2010. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Infectious Diseases partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Infectious Diseases technologies and products.
Request for Sample at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=279493.
Report scope: Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2016 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Infectious Diseases trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2016 includes:
- Trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Infectious Diseases deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Infectious Diseases deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Infectious Diseases deal records
- The leading Infectious Diseases deals by value since 2010
- Most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers since 2010
In Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2016, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Get DISCOUNT at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=279493.
The Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010-2016 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,500 infectious diseases deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2016 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Infectious Diseases deal trends since 2010
- Access Infectious Diseases deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Infectious Diseases partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Infectious Diseases deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts
P: + 1 888 391 5441