Addiction Pipeline Market Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development are AbbVie Inc., Addex Therapeutics Ltd, Adial Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Aelis Farma S.A.S., Alkermes Plc, Aphios Corporation, Aradigm Corporation, Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Astraea Therapeutics, LLC, AstraZeneca Plc, BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc., Bionex Pharmaceuticals LLC, Bioprojet SCR, C4X Discovery Limited, Camurus AB, Catalyst Biosciences, Inc., Celtic Pharmaceutical Holdings L.P., Cerecor Inc., CoMentis, Inc., Curemark, LLC, Eli Lilly and Company, Embera NeuroTherapeutics, Inc., Ethypharm S.A., Euthymics Bioscience, Inc., Foresee Pharmaceuticals, LLC, FORUM Pharmaceuticals Inc., Grunenthal GmbH, H. Lundbeck A/S, Heptares Therapeutics Limited, Heron Therapeutics, Inc., Immunovaccine, Inc., Indivior Plc, INSYS Therapeutics, Inc., InterveXion Therapeutics LLC, Invion Limited, Johnson & Johnson, Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Lightlake Therapeutics Inc., Lohocla Research Corporation, MAKScientific, LLC, Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., Omeros Corporation, P2D Bioscience, Pfizer Inc., Relmada Therapeutics, Inc., Rottapharm SpA, Royalty Pharma, RTI International, Saniona AB, Selecta Biosciences, Inc., SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Stada Arzneimittel AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp., VM Discovery, Inc., XenoPort, Inc. and Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Get discount on this research report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=468281
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Addiction, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Addiction and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete research report of 561 pages with TOC is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/468281-addiction-pipeline-review-h2-2015.html
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Addiction
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Addiction and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Addiction products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Addiction pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Addiction
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Addiction pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts
P: + 1 888 391 5441