In-detail Table of Contents of Parkinson’s Disease Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 Market Research
With the current marketed drugs focusing primarily on symptomatic relief, Parkinson's Disease (PD) remains incurable, with a huge unmet need for disease-modifying therapies. However, due to the lack of clearly established clinical trial methodologies, replication of the benefits demonstrated by neuroprotective agents in the laboratory to human trials has proved challenging. More importantly, due to an incomplete understanding of the underlying mechanisms that cause the disease, a viable therapeutic target to halt or slow disease progression is currently not in scope, which limits the effectiveness of current product development programs.
Get sample for this research http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=513972 .
Scope for this research:
- A brief introduction to Parkinson’s Disease (PD), including pathogenesis, disease staging, diagnosis and treatment algorithms
- Comprehensive analysis of the drugs available for the treatment of PD, covering their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns, and strengths/weaknesses, as well as a heat map comparing drugs in terms of safety and efficacy
- Comprehensive analysis of the pipeline for Parkinson’s Disease (PD) therapies, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market in the forecast period, on the basis of Phase distribution, molecule type and molecular target
- Additional thorough analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by Phase, molecule type, trial size, trial duration, and program failure rate for each molecule type and mechanism of action
- Multi-scenario market forecast data to 2021, taking into account how it will be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs, and changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets of the US, Canada, Japan, Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Spain
- Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
- Discussion of the licensing and co-development deals landscape in Parkinson’s Disease (PD), by stage of development, molecule type and mechanism of action, as well as analysis of both licensing and co-development deals by year, and network maps of licensing and co-development deals
Complete research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/parkinsons-disease-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-early-pipeline-shifts-towards-disease-modifying-therapies-while-short-term-growth-driven-by-long-acting-symptomatic-treatments-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy this research:
- Understand the different levels of Parkinson’s Disease (PD) therapy from early-stage to advanced
- Understand the vast scope of the pipeline, including which molecule types and mechanisms of action are prominent
- Observe the trends in clinical trial duration and size among clinical Phases and molecule types, and use the clinical trial failure rate analysis to assess the risk profiles of current and/or forthcoming developmental programs for Parkinson’s Disease (PD) therapeutics
- Observe the trends in clinical trial duration and size among clinical Phases, between molecule types and mechanisms of action, and use the clinical trial failure rate analysis to assess the risk profiles of current and/or future developmental programs for Parkinson’s Disease (PD) therapeutics
- Assess the potential clinical and commercial impact of current late-stage pipeline molecules on the Parkinson’s Disease (PD) therapeutics market
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441