In-detail Table of Contents of Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021 Market Research
There are now five classes of drugs used in the treatment of myeloma: immunomodulatory drugs, chemotherapy, proteasome drugs, Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitors and steroids. Many of the notable drugs in these classes were approved over the past 10–15 years. Treatment using these novel drugs and high-dose chemotherapy with hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplant (SCT) has been shown to improve median survival to five years, which makes this the current standard therapy. However, many patients suffer relapse or develop treatment resistance, leaving a need to develop safe and effective treatments that prolong the duration of remission and improve survival.
Get sample for this research http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=437609 .
Scope for this research:
The different segments of patients with MM are based on their eligibility for an SCT
- What combination therapies are used for various segments?
- What are the treatment options available for myeloma, providing an overview of the front-line, second-line and third-line therapies available?
There are seven main marketed products for MM, with most of the novel drugs being approved in the last decade.
- What are the dominant mechanisms of action across marketed products?
- Which products are approved currently in each country and which ones are likely to be launched within the forecast period?
- Which product is used more in each country?
- Will there be any label expansions of existing market leaders in any of the countries?
Epidemiology of MM is significantly different in Asia-Pacific countries from that in the major markets.
- What are the various epidemiology trends in each country?
- What factors contribute to the overall epidemiology?
The MM pipeline consists of more than 250 products in active development. Small molecules are the most abundant molecule type in the pipeline, accounting for 48% of all products.
- What are the various pipeline products based on molecule type, mechanism of action and stage of development?
- Which class is most prominent within the pipeline?
- Do the pipeline molecules offer an advantage over commercially proven mechanisms?
- What are the late-pipeline products expected to be launched in each country in the near future?
Analysis of clinical trials since 2006 identified that MM products have a high rate of attrition.
- How do failure rates vary by product stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action?
- How do other factors such as average trial duration and trial size influence the costs and risks associated with product development?
- What are the current promising pipeline drugs and their efficacy data?
Over the 2014–2020 forecast period, the MM market in Australia, China, India and Japan is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 7.4%, from $1.7 billion to about $2.8 billion.
- Which markets make the most significant contribution to the current market size?
- What are the incidence, diagnosis and treatment trends in these markets?
- What are the factors responsible for difference in the treatment patterns within the four markets?
- Which factors will influence growth rates?
- Will new market entrants lead to substantial changes in annual therapy costs?
Some key marketed products are expected to expire in the forecast period, and promising pipeline molecules are likely to be launched in the near future.
- Will patent expirations or emerging pipeline molecules threaten the commercial success of existing drugs?
- Will the patent expiration be offset by the approval of new therapies?
Complete research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/multiple-myeloma-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-markets-to-2021-growth-driven-by-rising-prevalence-continued-success-of-velcade-revlimid-and-emerging-supplementary-treatments-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy this research:
- Understand the clinical context of MM by considering symptoms, etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Identify the therapeutic strategies, products, and companies that dominate the current marketed products landscape and recognize gaps and areas of unmet need.
- Appreciate key pipeline trends in molecule type, administration route, mechanism of action, and novelty.
- Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in clinical trial size, duration, and failure rate by stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action.
- Recognize the late-stage pipeline molecules that have demonstrated strong therapeutic potential by examining clinical trial data and multi-scenario product forecast projections.
- Compare treatment usage patterns, annual therapy costs, and market growth projections for India, China, Australia and Japan.
- Discover trends in licensing and co-development deals concerning MM products and identify the major strategic consolidations that have shaped the commercial landscape.
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441