In-detail Table of Contents of Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 Market Research
Scope for this research:
- The AD market has a lack of therapeutic options.
- Which classes of drug dominate the market?
- What newly approved therapies have entered the market?
- How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
- How will the new therapies be positioned in the treatment of AD?
- How have selected late-stage pipeline therapies performed in clinical trials?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in AD, and novel, first-in-class therapies.
- Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
- AD clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 94%.
- What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
- How do AD clinical trial characteristics, including failure rate, duration, and size compare against respiratory and industry averages?
The AD market is forecast to rise from a value of $5.2 billion in 2014 to $11.3 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.8% across the eight major markets assessed.
- How much of a role will disease prevalence and new product approvals play in market growth?
- Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
There have been 170 licensing deals and 104 co-development deals pertaining to AD products since 2006.
- Which territories show the most deal activity?
- What were the trends in deal completion by product stage of development?
- What were the conditions of the key licensing or co-development deals to take place in AD?
Get sample for this research http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=504199 .
Reasons to buy this research:
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the current treatment algorithm used in AD.
- Assess the safety and efficacy of current treatment options, with extensive product profiles on prominent marketed therapies, and a heatmap directly comparing safety and efficacy data.
- Analyze the AD pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
- Predict growth in market size in eight major markets, with in-depth market forecasting from 2014 to 2021. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the AD deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and by profiling the most significant deals that have occurred in this indication in recent years.
Complete research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/alzheimers-disease-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-aging-population-and-improved-disease-understanding-increase-demand-for-disease-modifying-agents-market-report.html .
RnR Market Research
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
RSS / Feeds: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/feed
P: + 1 888 391 5441