Microsoft Access is a fantastic tool for creating single-user desktop applications. However, when used as a multi-user enterprise wide application it has many costly limitations.
This whitepaper highlights the signs that your business has outgrown a MS Access application and provides options of what you should do next.
The 5 signs
- SIGN 1 - More than 2-3 people need to access the Application
- SIGN 2 - Users need external access to the Application
- SIGN 3 - Interface files become easily corrupted
- SIGN 4 - The application database houses sensitive information that needs to be protected
- SIGN 5 - The application has many limitations and users need additional functionality
So you’ve outgrown your MS Access application, now what?
Solentive specialises in custom software development and systems integration. You'll benefit from our real-world expertise in software built in .Net and Java that is task-matched for affordability and designed to grow with your business.
P: 02 8217 7500