The global market for spinal non-fusion treatments will expand from just under $521 million in 2014 to $749 million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.3%. The company’s latest report “MediPoint: Spinal Non-fusion - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts” states that this moderate growth will be driven primarily by the promising Cervical Total Disc Replacement (C-TDR) segment, due to an increasing availability of clinical efficacy data, the rising prevalence of degenerative spine diseases and the industry’s aggressive efforts in relation to physician training and direct-to-consumer marketing.
This report provides analysis of the spinal non-fusion treatment space across the 10 major markets of the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India, including annualized market data from 2014 and forecast until 2021. The report also states that an increase in mergers and acquisitions activity is a trend that is likely to persist over the next five years. Market-leading companies, such as DePuy Synthes and Medtronic, initially entered the non-fusion market through acquisitions. Since then, a league of small- to medium-sized companies have internally developed and marketed their artificial discs or other non-fusion technologies.
Order a Purchase Copy of this report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=371750 .
The promise of spinal non-fusion technologies, while initially large during its infancy, has tapered somewhat with challenges developing in specific non-fusion device segments due to insufficient evidence of clinical efficacy. Currently, total disc replacement (TDR) represents the most frequently performed spinal non-fusion surgery. In particular, the safety and efficacy of cervical total disc replacement (C-TDR) has been established with a growing body of level-1 evidence that is compelling enough to no longer consider this surgery investigational. This evidence is bolstered by experience with multiple devices, at multiple sites, in and out of the investigational setting and with short-, intermediate-, and long-term follow-up. At this point, C-TDR is widely seen as a viable alternative to anterior cervical discectomy and fusion surgeries in select indications. The increasing availability of clinical efficacy data, together with the rising prevalence of degenerative spine diseases and the industry’s aggressive efforts on physician training and DTC marketing, is propelling the market forward. In fact, the C-TDR market has already started to cannibalize a small portion of the spinal fusion market.
Company Profiles include in this report are:
- Alphatec Spine
- DePuy Synthes
- Globus Medical
- Paradigm Spine
- RTI Surgical
Check Discount on this Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check_discount/medipoint-spinal-non-fusion-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts .
Key Questions Answered
- Future growth in the spinal non-fusion market lies in the C-TDR segment. How will the C-TDR segment drive the market revenue growth in the upcoming years? What are the current utilization patterns of one-level and double-level C-TDR procedures in different geographies?
- Most of the spine surgeons GlobalData interviewed indicated that the actual clinical effectiveness of lumbar TDR (L-TDR) is still unclear. Has this impacted the procedure volume growth of L-TDR procedures? How will this market evolve in the next five years?
- Moving forward, while IPD devices are expected to continue to generate traction in the spine community, the growth in the procedure number of IPD surgeries is likely to slow down. What are the current adoption trends of IPD devices?
- Market leading companies, such as DePuy Synthes and Medtronic, entered the non-fusion market initially through acquisitions. Since then, a league of small- to medium-sized companies have internally developed and marketed their artificial discs or other non-fusion technologies.Who are the major players in the spinal non-fusion market in different regions?
Reasons to buy
- “What Do Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Inquire Before Buying @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/medipoint-spinal-non-fusion-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts .
Contact for More Information at [email protected] or +1 (646) 845 9349 (US) and +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349