The Latin American market for Mammography devices has been estimated to be valued at USD XX Billion and it is projected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of XX%. Mammography is a detailed type of imaging that customs a low-dose x-ray system to inspect breasts. A mammography exam, called a mammogram, is used to support the early detection and diagnosis of breast diseases in women.
The end-users of this market are hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics, R & D companies, medical research laboratories and others. Mammography equipment is used for diagnostic purpose. The major medical application of mammography is cancer screening.
Rising incidences of breast cancer, huge R&D in breast cancer therapies, advances in breast imaging modalities, awareness about breast screening and government support are the major drivers of this market. However, expensive imaging systems, risk of adverse effects of radiation exposure, lack of reimbursement and stringent regulatory procedures are the factors hindering the growth of the market.
The Latin American market for mammography equipment can be segmented on the basis of Product (Film Screen, Digital, 3D, Analog Systems, Biopsy Systems and Others), Technology (Breast Tomosynthesis, Computer Aided Detection, and Digital Mammography) and Geography. Digital mammography, computer-aided detection and breast tomosynthesis are recent advances in mammography.
Based on geography, the market is segment into Brazil, Argentina and Others. Currently, the Latin American market is dominated by the Brazil region. This is followed by Mexico and Argentina.
Many players in this market are trying to expand their product portfolio in order to top the global market. While few companies are entering into the market by acquisitions, top companies are expanding their growth in this market by acquiring other companies. Few companies adopted product innovation and new product launches as its key business strategy to ensure its dominance in this market. Some of the key players in the North American MRI Market are Fujifilm, Hologic Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Metaltronica and Toshiba Medical Systems.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Latin American Mammography Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Latin American Mammography Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Review and Forecast Period Years
General Study Assumptions
Econometric Forecast Model
Market Overview and Industry Trends
Current Market Scenario
Applications of Mammography imaging
Industry Value-Chain Analysis
Product Life-Cycle Analysis
Porter’s Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat of New Entrants
Threat of Substitute Products and Services
Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
Increasing breast cancer incidences
Huge R&D in breast cancer therapies
Increasing awareness about breast screening
Rapid technological advances in breast imaging modalities
Risk of adverse effects of radiation exposure
High cost of Mammography imaging
Lack of reimbursement
Stringent regulatory procedures
Current Opportunities in the Market
Computer Aided Detection
R & D companies
Medical research laboratories
Merger and Acquisition Analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
Toshiba Medical Systems
Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
Future Outlook of the Market
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ Recent Research into the Mammography Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 – 2020) shared in new report
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349