The North America Spinal Surgery Market was valued at USD 8.25 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 11.28 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.43% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
This market is a significant sub-section of the orthopaedic industry. Spine surgery is traditionally done as an open surgery, wherein a long incision allows a surgeon to access the spine anatomy of a body. In the recent years, a minimally invasive surgical device technique has received growing attention, as it does not involve a long incision, and thereby causes minimal damage to the muscles around the spine. This results in lesser post-operative pain and a faster recovery rate.
Spinal surgeries can be classified as ALIF (Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion), Anterior Cervical Discectomy, Bone Grafting, Discectomy, Spinal Decompression, Spinal Fusion, Spinal Instrumentation, Spinal Osteotomy, Thoracoscopic Release, and TLIF.
The report on the North America spinal surgery market has been segmented into spinal compression (corpectomy, discectomy, facetectomy), spinal fusion, fracture repair devices, arthoplasty devices, non-and fusion devices. Geographically, the market has been segmented into the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
The market for spinal surgery devices is driven by many factors. One of them includes the fact that the patients are offered safer and more reliable surgery options that would preserve natural movement and prevent degeneration of the spine. The growing incidences of spinal disorders is also one of the factors driving this market’s growth. Innovative techniques can now maintain the spinal mobility, while treating spinal degeneration and a number of manufacturers have developed motion-preserving devices to exploit this growing trend. Moreover, techniques like Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery (MISS) is used to implant these devices and surgeons are finding a number of its clinical benefits. The factors hindering this market’s growth are high costs involving the treatment of procedures and the long time duration in getting an approval for the surgery process.
North America is estimated to contribute to the largest market share of the Global Spinal Implants & Surgical Devices Market. Increasing technological awareness, growing population, and sedentary lifestyles are bound to increase the growth for spinal surgical devices market all around the world. Motion-preservation techniques in spinal non-fusion procedures are predicted to be the next big thing in spinal surgeries, which have witnessed enhanced adoption rates over the last few years. The U.S.A. accounts for more than 60.0% of the market share, followed by Canada, which accounts for nearly 32.0% of the market share in North America.
The major players in this market are Globus Medical, Zimmer Holdings, Medtronic, Paradigm Spine, Stryker Corporation, and Aplhatec Holdings among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the North America Spinal Surgery Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America spinal surgery market
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent Research into the Spinal Surgery Market – Industry Analysis And Market Forecast 2015-2020 shared in new report
Review and Forecast period
General Study Assumptions
Market Overview and Industry Trends
Current Market Senario
Spinal Surgery Overview
Industry Value chain analysis
Porter's Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat to new entrants
Threat to substitute products and services
Competitive Rivalry within the industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and challenges Analysis
Current Opportunities in the Market
North America Spinal Surgery Market, by Procedure
Fracture Re[air Devices
Spinal Non Fusion
North America Spinal Surgery Market, by Geography
Merger and acquisition analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations and Parterships
Key Vendor Analysis
Globus Medical Inc
Analyst outlook for Investment opportunities
Future Outlook of the market
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ Recent Research into the Spinal Surgery Market – Industry Analysis And Market Forecast 2015-2020 shared in new report
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349