The European market for Mammography device is expected to reach US$214 million by the end of 2020, at a CAGR of 5.2%, during the forecast period 2015 to 2020. Mammography is a detailed type of imaging that customs a low-dose x-ray system to inspect breasts. A mammography exam, called a mammogram, is used to support in the early detection and diagnosis of breast diseases in women. An x-ray (radiograph) is a noninvasive medical test that helps physicians analyze and treat medical conditions. Imaging with x-rays involves exposing a part of the body to a small dose of ionizing radiation to produce pictures of the inside of the body. X-rays are the oldest and most frequently used form of medical imaging. Three recent advances in mammography include digital mammography, computer-aided detection and breast tomosynthesis.
Currently, the European market is dominated by the Germany. This is followed by UK and France. Developing nations such as Poland are the fastest growing segments. The European market for mammography equipment can be segmented on the basis of Product (Film Screen, Digital, 3D, Analog Systems, Biopsy Systems and Others), Technology (Breast Tomosynthesis, Computer Aided Detection, and Digital Mammography), Applications (Oncology, Diagnostics and Others), Geography (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Scandinavia and Others).
Rising incidences of breast cancer, huge R&D in breast cancer therapies, advances in breast imaging modalities are the major drivers of this market.
Expensive imaging systems and risk of adverse effects of radiation exposure are the factors hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the European Mammography devices Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the European Mammography devices market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent Research into the Europe Mammography Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 – 2020) shared in new report
Review and Forecast Period Years
General Study Assumptions
Econometric Forecast Model
Current Market Scenario
Porter’s Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat of New Entrants
Threat of Substitute Products and Services
Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges (DROC) Analysis
Mammography Market Segmentation
Computer-aided detection (CAD)
Merger and Acquisition Analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
Hitachi Medical Corporation
Toshiba Medical Systems
Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
Future Outlook of the Market
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ Recent Research into the Europe Mammography Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 – 2020) shared in new report
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349