The European market for Fluoroscopy is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 8.1% from 2014 to 2020 to reach $166 million. Fluoroscopy is the imaging technology which uses x-rays to obtain real-time moving images of the interior of the body. The imaging team consists of physician, radiologic technologist, physicist and other medical personnel. During a fluoroscopy procedure, an x-ray beam is passed through the body. The image is transmitted to a monitor so the movement of a body part or of an instrument or contrast agent through the body can be seen in detail.
Fluoroscopy is used to view the gastrointestinal tract, to direct the movement of a catheter through blood vessels, bile ducts or the urinary system, to open narrowed or blocked blood vessels, to monitor blood vessels and organs, to guide joint replacements and treatment of fractures, etc. The growth in the European market of Fluoroscopy is steady. The European Fluoroscopy Market is segmented on the basis of Type of Equipment (Units with Under Table X-Ray Tube, Units with Over Table X-Ray Tube, Fixed C-Arm Positioners and Mobile C-Arm Positioners) and Geography (UK, Germany, France, Spain & Portugal, Italy, Scandinavia and Benelux). Drivers Challenges
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Europe Fluoroscopy Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Fluoroscopy Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent Research into the Europe Fluoroscopy Market - Growth, Trends And Forecast (2015 – 2020) shared in new report
Review and Forecast period
General Study Assumptions
Market Overview and Industry Trends
Current Market Senario
Flouroscopy Devices Overview
Industry Value chain analysis
Porter's Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat to new entrants
Threat to substitute products and services
Competitive Rivalry within the industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and challenges Analysis
Current Opportunities in the Market
Europe Fluoroscopy Market, by Equipment
Units with Under Table X-Ray Tube
Units with Over Table X-Ray Tube
Fixed C-Arm Positioners
Mobile C-Arm Positioners
Europe Flouroscopy Market, by Geography
Spain & Portugal
Merger and acquisition analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations and Parterships
Key Vendor Analysis
Analyst outlook for Investment opportunities
Future Outlook of the market
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ Recent Research into the Europe Fluoroscopy Market - Growth, Trends And Forecast (2015 – 2020) shared in new report
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349