Clinical Data Analytics market is estimated to grow from USD 3.2 billion in 2015 to USD 18.06 billion by 2020, at Compound Annual Growth Rate of 41.50%. Big Data in healthcare is overwhelming not only because of its volume but also because of the diversity of data types and the speed at which it must be managed. The totality of data related to patient healthcare and well-being make up “big data” in the healthcare industry. By discovering associations and understanding patterns and trends within this data, big data analytics can help in improving care, save lives, and lower costs.
Clinical Data Analytics help physicians to take decisions about the care of their patients or aid in better understanding the health of their covered populations. The technology can vary according to the data involved or the users of the information or the actions which are at the discretion of decision makers who can be anyone or more of the following: Nurses, Doctors, Public Health Officials and Senior Management. The end-users of this market are Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare providers, biotechnology, academia and others.
The factors responsible for driving the demand for clinical data analytics market are, increasing focus of the population towards health management, supportive government policies, cost benefits, and the opportunity to provide better quality services to the patients. On the other hand, fragmented end-user market and software related privacy and security issues are some of the challenges of the clinical data analytics market.
The market for clinical data analytics is segmented on basis of Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premise), Services (Consulting, Maintenance) and geographical terrains.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America will be the biggest market for these solutions with a share of 55%, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
Many players in this market are trying to expand their product portfolio in order to top the global market. While few companies are entering into the market by acquisitions, top companies are expanding their growth in this market by acquiring other companies. Few companies adopted product innovation and new product launches as its key business strategy to ensure its dominance in this market. Some of the key vendors are IBM, Caradigm, CareEvolution, Cerner, Explorys, InterSystems, McKesson, Wellcentive, Athenahealth and Truven Health Analytics. IBM has the largest market share among the different software vendors catering to Clinical Data Analytics Market, followed by Athenahealth, InterSystems Corporation and Cerner Corporation.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Clinical Data Analytics market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Clinical Data Analytics market Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent Research into the Clinical Data Analytics In Healthcare – Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 – 2020) shared in new report
Review and Forecast Period Years
General Study Assumptions
Econometric Forecast Model
Market Overview and Industry Trends
Current Market Scenario
Applications of Healthcare Analytics
Industry Value-Chain Analysis
Product Life-Cycle Analysis
Porter’s Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat of New Entrants
Threat of Substitute Products and Services
Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
Increasing focus towards population health management
Cost benefits and improved quality services to patients
Privacy and security issues
Fragmented end-user market
Current Opportunities in the Market
By Deployment Model
Australia & New Zealand
Middle-East and North Africa (MENA)
Merger and Acquisition Analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
9. Company Profiles
Truven Health Analytics
Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
Future Outlook of the Market
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349