ACCESS REPORT @ Recent research into the Global Construction Chemicals Market
The Global Construction chemicals Market has been estimated at USD 17,494.99 million in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 26,456.95 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.14% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the biggest and the fastest growing region in the world, at a CAGR of 8.48%, owing to the growing construction industry in the region, especially in China, India, Japan, Indonesia, and South Korea. China and India collectively corner a substantial share of Asia-Pacific’s construction chemicals market, with the former expected to be the largest, and the later as the fastest growing in terms of demand. Moreover, in past few years, countries, such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and South Korea, owing to their business potential, have become the major hosts of numerous national and international events. This in turn has increased the demand for hotels, shopping malls, high-rise buildings, arenas, and stadiums (both outdoor and indoor); boosting the construction industry in the region.
Infrastructure spending has begun to recover from the global economic recession of 2008-2009 and is expected to grow considerably in the coming years. It has been estimated that the worldwide infrastructure spending will increase from USD 4 trillion in 2012 to USD 9 trillion by 2025. For instance, Government of India plans to build 100 smart cities, make in India program to bring an investment of 1000 billion by 2020 and Swach Bharat Abhiyaan will spur construction activity.
The report has been segmented based on product type and by application. By product type, it includes adhesives, concrete & cement admixtures, flame retardants, protective coatings, sealants, waterproofing chemicals and other construction chemicals. It is identified that the admixtures market has the largest market share of 34.5%, while demand for flame retardants and waterproofing chemicals in Asia-Pacific is poised to register robust growth. Major reason for growth of this market is high construction activity overall throughout every region. By application the market segmentation includes commercial, industrial, infrastructure and residential. The residential segment has the largest market share of about 36%.
The top 7 players account for more than xx% of the market; next 20 players ~xx% and the remaining xx% comprises of small and unorganized players. In the past, there has been a considerable change in the market share of companies due to which Medium-sized and regional manufacturers have gained considerable share of market.
The major companies are analyzed in the report include 3M Company, Albemarle Corporation, Arkema SA, Ashland Inc., BASF SE, Dow Chemicals and Fosroc International Ltd. among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Construction chemicals Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Construction chemicals market
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent research into the Global Construction Chemicals Market
8. Company Profiles
8.1 3M Company
8.2 ADCO Inc.
8.3 Akzo Nobel Chemicals AG
8.4 Albemarle Corp.
8.5 Antas Chemical Co. Ltd.
8.6 Arkema SA
8.7 Ashland Inc.
8.8 BASF SE
8.9 Bolton Group
8.10 Cemetaid (N.S.W) Pty. Ltd.
8.11 Chryso SAS
8.12 CICO Technologies Ltd.
8.13 Conmix Ltd.
8.14 Dow Chemical
8.15 E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.
8.16 Fosroc International Ltd.
8.17 Franklin International Inc.
8.18 Henkel AG & Co. KgaA
8.19 Lafarge SA
8.20 Mapei Inc.
8.21 Muhu Construction Materials Co. Ltd.
8.23 RPM International Inc.
8.24 Selena FM SA
8.25 Sika AG
8.26 Structural Waterproofing Technologies
8.27 W.R. Grace & Co.
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ Recent research into the Global Construction Chemicals Market
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349