ACCESS REPORT @ New Report Available: Global Industrial Valves Market
Global Industrial Valves Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 5.2%, to reach $95 billion during the forecast period. Growing industrialization in India, China and Brazil are the major factors driving market demand. Steady flow of resources in infrastructure and power generation in Asia-Pacific region is another reason for market growth.
The global market is expected to expand further as a result of growth in drilling activity and expansion of oil and gas industries in Middle East. Growth in manufacturing industry in the developed countries will also lead to more consumption of industrial valves.
China is currently the world's largest exporter of industrial valves. The country occupies top position in production and is expected to expand with a healthy growth rate. Japan, South Korea and Germany are other major players. Power and Infrastructure are the key segments accounting for 40% of the market share. Refining is forecasted to be a growing segment in this market with a CAGR of 5.9%. Demand for automatic valves is also expected to increase with growth in process manufacturing.
In order to introduce effective technologies, investment in research and development is the most sought after strategy adopted by major participants. Some of the major players are Cameron International, Emerson Electric Co., Flowserve Corp., Pentair Ltd., Alfa Laval AB etc.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ New Report Available: Global Industrial Valves Market
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Alfa Laval AB
6.2 AVK Holding A/S
6.3 Bröer Holding GmbH
6.4 Cameron International Corporation
6.5 CIRCOR International Incorporated
6.6 Curtiss-Wright Corporation
6.7 Danfoss A/S
6.8 Emerson Electric Company
6.9 Fischer (Georg) Limited
6.10 Flowserve Corporation
6.11 FMC Technologies Incorporated
6.12 General Electric Company
6.13 Hitachi Limited
6.14 Honeywell International Incorporated
6.15 ITT Corporation
6.16 Mueller Water Products Incorporated
6.17 NIBCO Incorporated
6.19 Okano Valve Manufacturing Company
6.21 Tyco International Limited
6.22 Weir Group plc
6.23 Xylem Incorporated
6.24 Zhejiang DunAn Valve Company Limited
6.25 Valvitalia Group
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ New Report Available: Global Industrial Valves Market
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349