ACCESS REPORT @ New Report Available: Global Heat Resistant Coatings Market
The Global Heat Resistant Coatings Market has been estimated at USD 786.38 million in 2014 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX million by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. Heat Resistant Coatings is a type of protective coatings which can be exposed to high temperature for a prolonged period of time. These coatings contain silicon resins which protects the paints from getting damaged or tarnished as compared to the conventional paints. The heat coatings is formulated in a way not to extinguish fire but to reduce chances of fire as they are functional and effective to control fire and flammability of fuels. These coatings swell up and increase in volume when exposed to high temperatures, thereby producing a shielding substance called “char” which discourages heat conduction.
Heat Resistant Coatings, owing to their durability and excellent performance when exposed to high temperatures; colour retention, water resistance and corrosion resistance properties, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Heat Resistant Coatings market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Construction, Oil and Gas, Bedding and Furniture, Transportation and Aerospace, Packaging, and Others. The Building and Construction segment accounted for more than XX.XX% share of the Global Heat Resistant Coatings market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as Rising Awareness towards Fire Protection Equipments and Huge Demand from End-user Industries. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as Higher Price of Raw Materials, and Huge Investments on R&D. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The Global Heat Resistant Coatings market, on the basis of application can be broadly segmented into Cellulosic and Hydrocarbon. The market has also been divided according to the type into liquid and powder. More than 75% of the heat resistant coatings used are liquid based coatings.
The market has also been geographically segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA. In terms of consumption in 2014, APAC led the market with a share of 35.67%. It was followed by Europe and North America. With the improvement in the and the upgradation of the fire protections equipments in developing countries such as China, thereby making the region an area of immense potential and opportunities.
Furthermore, the newer applications of these coatings will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Heat Resistant Coatings market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are BASF, Ancatt, PPG Industries, Nippon Paints, DuPont, Wacker Chemie, AIC, Kansai Nerolac Paints and Akzo Nobel. The current trends in mergers and acquisitions indicate that the bigger companies are acquiring the smaller ones for higher innovations by utilizing their core competencies.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Heat Resistant Coatings Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Heat Resistant Coatings market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ New Report Available: Global Heat Resistant Coatings Market
8. Company Profiles
8.1 BASF SE
8.2 Ancatt inc.
8.4 Akzo Nobel
8.5 Nippon Paints
8.6 PPG Industries
8.7 Wacker Chemie AG
8.9 Sherwin Williams
8.10 Hempel marine Paints
8.12 Contego International Inc.
8.13 No Burn Inc.
8.16 Kansai Nerolac Paints
8.17 Orbit Coatings
8.19 The DECC Company
8.20 Berger Paints
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ New Report Available: Global Heat Resistant Coatings Market
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349