ACCESS REPORT @ Recent research into the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
The Global Acrylic Adhesives market was valued at USD 9.8 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 13.45 billion by the end of 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Acrylic adhesives are manufactured using acrylate monomers and methacrylate as prime feedstock. Polymer mixtures are dissolved with either of the two aforementioned feedstock to manufacture two different components. One component consists of amines and metal salts acting as reducing agents and the second component consisting of oxidising agents primarily peroxide components. These components can either be applied separately on two surfaces which are to be glued or can be mixed before application of the surface.
Acrylic adhesives, owing to their eco-friendly and low-toxic nature; high productivity i.e. heat accelerated and fast rate of cure; and high performance i.e. high impact and temperature resistance, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Acrylic Adhesives market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Automotive, Construction, Packaging, Furniture, and Others. The Automotive segment accounted for more than XX.XX% share of the Global Acrylic Adhesives market in 2014.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as growing automotive industry, dynamic economic development in the Asia-Pacific Region, and accelerating demand from packaging industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as volatility in the raw material prices, and stringent environmental regulations implemented by the governments across the globe. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The Global Acrylic Adhesives market, on the basis of product type can be broadly segmented into solvent based acrylic adhesives, water based acrylic adhesives, and others. Water based acrylic adhesives is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the market, owing to its increasing use for the replacement of high-VOC emitting solvent-borne adhesives.
The market has also been geographically segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle-East and Africa. In terms of consumption in 2014, APAC led the market with a share of XX.XX%. It was followed by North America. With the improvement in the financial status of the consumers, the purchasing power of the middle class consumers has increased, which in turn is accelerating the demand for automobiles and buildings in the Asia-Pacific region, in turn making the region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the lack of or lax regulations regarding VOC in the region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
Furthermore, the recovering construction industry in the European region will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the European Acrylic Adhesives market, in turn driving the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are 3M, DuPont (E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.), Sika AG, Dow Chemicals, Hernon Manufacturing Inc., and Avery Dennison.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Acrylic Adhesives market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
ENQUIRE FOR DISCOUNT @ Recent research into the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
8. Company Profiles
8.1 BASF SE
8.2 Icon Group
8.3 3M Co.
8.5 Avery Dennison Corp.
8.6 Dow Chemical Co.
8.7 ADCO Global Inc.
8.8 Sika AG
8.9 Ashland Inc.
8.10 Illinois Tool Works Inc.
8.11 H.B. Fuller Co.
8.12 RPM International Inc.
8.13 Adhesives Research Inc..
8.14 Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd
8.15 Chemence, Ltd.
8.16 Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
8.17 Huntsman Corp.
8.18 Pidilite Industries, Ltd.
8.19 Mapei Spa
8.20 Super Glue Corp.
8.21 Rohm and Haas Co.
8.22 Ninghai Dingcheng Adhesive Co., Ltd.
8.23 American Biltrite, Inc.
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ Recent research into the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349