Battery Management Systems - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
WiseGuyReports.com adds “Battery Management Systems - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)” to its research database.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Battery Management Systems market is expected to reach $6,927 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 21.4% from 2015 to 2022. Battery management systems are specially designed to meet the strong requirements of protecting and managing Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV), and battery packs for Electric Vehicles (EV) with automotive grade quality. The increasing applications of rechargeable batteries in healthcare, telecom, and military, and increasing market for electric and hybrid vehicles are factors favoring the market growth. The growth of battery management systems in automotive industry and power grids are indicating the strong penetration of BMS in the global market.
Automotive segment dominated the battery management systems market, followed by consumer/handheld and energy. The technological advancements in electric and hybrid vehicles to minimize fuel costs and maximize efficiency, is reducing the size of BMS.
Complete report details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/battery-management-systems-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Due to existence of hefty manufacturers, BMS market is experiencing the high level of rivalry. Asia Pacific has the largest market for BMS due to presence of major automotive manufacturers and increasing usage of electric and hybrid vehicles in China. APAC is followed by North America and Europe.
The key players of the market include, Elithion, Inc., L&T Technology Services, SK Continental E-motion, Toshiba Corporation, Lithium Balance Corporation, Electric Vehicle Innovative Systems, Lithium Balance Corporation, Valence Technology, Inc, Vecture Inc., TWS, The Ventec Company, Merlin Equipment Ltd., Nuvation Engineering, Navitas System LLC and Ashwoods Energy Limited.
• Na Battery
• Power Module
• DC/DC Converter
• Communication Channel
End Users Covered:
o Golf Carts
o E-recreational vehicles
o Medical Mobility vehicles
o Portable medical equipment
o Garden tools
o Vacuum cleaners
o Power tools
o Uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
o Portable battery packs
Order a Purchase Report Copy @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=339135
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Check Discount on this report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample_request/battery-management-systems-global-market-outlook-2015-2022