WiseGuyReports.com adds “Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment 2015” report to its research database.
Cardiovascular Surgery Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015
GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Cardiovascular Surgery Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" provides an overview of Cardiovascular Surgery Devices currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cardiovascular Surgery Devices pipeline products.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Companies mentions in this report are:
3S BioMedical, Inc.
AblaCor Medical Corporation
Advanced Catheter Therapies, Inc.
AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
Apaxis Medical, Inc.
APK Advanced Medical Technologies, Inc.
Axcelon Biopolymers Corp.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Inc.
Children's Hospital Boston
Circulatory Technology Inc.
Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Corazon Technologies, Inc.
CorMatrix Cardiovascular, Inc.
Cytograft Tissue Engineering, Inc.
Design Mentor, Inc.
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
European Medical Contract Manufacturing B.V.
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Forderung der Angewandten Forschung e.V.
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Inc.
Harpoon Medical, Inc.
HeartLander Surgical, Inc.
Helical Solutions, Inc.
Hocor Cardiovascular Technologies, LLC
Kips Bay Medical, Inc.
Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Magenta Medical Inc
Michigan Critical Care Consultants, Inc.
MicroPort Scientific Corporation
Neograft Technologies, Inc.
NovelMed Therapeutics, Inc.
Novogate Medical Ltd.
NuVascular Technologies Inc
Protego Medical Pty Ltd
Rafael Medical Technologies, Inc.
Replication Medical, Inc.
Southern Research Institute
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
The Johns Hopkins University
The Spectranetics Corporation
The University of Utah
Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC
Trivitron Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
Tufts Medical Center
Universite de Montreal
University College London
University of Arizona
University of California, Los Angeles
University of Nebraska
University of Pittsburgh
University of Strathclyde
W-Z BIOTECH, LLC
Order a Purchase Report Copy @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=335997
- Extensive coverage of the Cardiovascular Surgery Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiovascular Surgery Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiovascular Surgery Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Check Discount on this report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check_discount/cardiovascular-surgery-devices-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349