Schaffen who offers a range of workshops designed to improve business writing and process mapping skills within an organisation, today announced the launch of new business workshops.
The workshop entitled ‘Improving Your Business Systems, is designed to help business owners/managers and their staff to learn new skills which will enable then to:
• Understand the purpose and functions of Business Systems.
• How to identify and distinguish from policy, pocesses and procedures.
• Have tips on how to write documents that are crystal-clear and easy to read.
• Identify polices with old rules, forgotten reasons in your business.
• Have tips on how to motivate employees to read and follow procedures.
Many businesses understand the benefits of having systems in place. The challenge for most businesses is knowing how to document existing processes, review, and then train staff to ensure the right people are performing the right tasks, the right way at the right time.
WHEN:Monday, 21 June 2010
TIME:9:00am – 1:00pm
VENUE:Highfields Culture Centre, Highfields, QLD 4352
COST:$110.00 per participant.
GUEST SPEAKER:Tina Torrens, Business Teacher TAFE
Schaffen - Simplifying Business Sytstems
Schaffen is a consulting service providing system improvement support for Businesses. We see our clients as leaders of successful teams that deliver.
Our primary mission is to provide our clients with optimal solutions to create a common vision for improving and creating a business system culture.
P: 07 46969898
M: 0429 699 977